!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Armor [Solved]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super Armor [Solved] Empty Super Armor [Solved] Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Toxic

Problem with super armors...

#1. It is unrealistic for almost half the server with super armors.

#2. Many people with super armor bullies everyone and no can fight back .

#3. People with super armor talks crap to others just because they have super armor but they don't really have the skill to kill anyone.

#4. We shouldn't have super armor except for admin or owner because it destroys the equality in everyone.

#5. You guys must set up rules if you guys are using super armor to prevent a disaster in the server.

#6. You shouldn't give everyone VIP's because when everyone is VIP it takes out the  importance or superiority of VIP's = Very Important Person.

#7. When someone has super armor, all other armors become useless...(Medic Armor, Kevlar Helm, armor, and heavy armor)

#8. Super Armor is mainly for the use of owners and admins. Admins shouldn't really be giving out super armors to everyone.

#9. Though you could do everything in Minecraft server, you should think of equality that will satisfy everyone in that server.

#10. Using superarmor to kill someone without one is just noobish.

Sorry if I offend anyone but this is my problem with the server, everyone just talks crap, spawnkills, destroy other bases just because they have super armor.

2Super Armor [Solved] Empty Re: Super Armor [Solved] Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:19 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

You have right man,it should be removed because its abusive,most players leave game because super armor kill them everytime.
Its get bored when u get killed every time.

3Super Armor [Solved] Empty Re: Super Armor [Solved] Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Super armor will not be removed. It is map. If you don't like it - vote for play another one.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

4Super Armor [Solved] Empty Re: Super Armor [Solved] Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Toxic

I didn't say you have to remove it i'm just saying you need to give limited powers of those who can give out super armor i never said to remove Fox

5Super Armor [Solved] Empty Re: Super Armor [Solved] Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Toxic

I don't have anything against people having super armor, I only have problem when it is abused. I want it to be limited so it would be fair for all players not completely removed

6Super Armor [Solved] Empty Re: Super Armor [Solved] Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

You should create your own map then

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum