!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epistemology of Super Armor

+2
Apfelbrot
Apothecary
6 posters

Super Armor to be allowed

Epistemology of Super Armor Vote_lcap54%Epistemology of Super Armor Vote_rcap 54% [ 7 ]
Epistemology of Super Armor Vote_lcap46%Epistemology of Super Armor Vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Epistemology of Super Armor Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

The Creator gaved us everything all we have to do is just to eat from everything, or  you could eat just vegetables or only meat or fruits or little from each category.
We have to use what is has been gaved to us, we have to use everything we have in our power , we have to use it because we have.
This is like an insult to the Creator , this is an impossible thing ...
To us has been gaved us and we have to use this , because not it will be like an insult to the Creator.
After the Creator works  for US we are kick his gift back.
This is not acceptable.
I demand to un-ban the Super Armor. The Super Armor is part of game .
Even and even a cell of our body counts...or even a finger count...
If a finger get a wound a little wound...all the body feel it..not just the finger.
Super Armor to be un-banned under some requirements

- Spawned at over 20 minutes.
- Once place for the armor in a map.
- Very hard to find it
Of course and some requirements of other guys...

I know why the Super Armor has been banned because every player even every player which we are calling to players sometimes " noobs " . By everyone using the armor it will have no more magic of course.
We have to use Super Armor.

READ:In Minecraft we have to use our imagination isn't all about this?
Imagination! And for it we need many things to provide it.
I have to aknowledge that i got killed 2 times when i were had a laser with heavy armor and the other guy got a m4a1.
It isn't a SHAME!
We got it on...use what has been gaved to us !

Do you think that i'm *rageing* by this topics?
No i don't rage , i'm very calm with my honey bee near me and with my tea and my milk`n`cocoa.
I do this thing because i FIGHT FOR RIGHTS
We got RIGHTS and RESPONSABILITIES ( i think is typed like this huh. )
This thing is over-named -U- JUSTICE -U-
WHO IS WITH ME ?

2Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

It should be obvious that only lasor-guys will have super armors. Therefore the super armor would just be an addition for the lasor-guys, which would totally unbalance the entire game even further. The laser alone already is annoying enough; making it immortal is definitelly not the right way. Therefore I've voted "no".

I would've voted "yes" if there was the vote option "exchange laser and super armor".

3Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Hmm...i better bet on what Apfelbrot said.
Super armor will be more nice then laser.
The Age of Super Armor rise...the Age of Laser is forgotten...
So let's see what an admin will say.
If will exchange laser for super armor
Balance.

4Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:06 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Absolutely no. You all have enough fun with lasers, no need to ruin game more than it already is.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

5Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:32 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

suggest o low laser power just for players with heavy armor

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

6Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Super armor is way better than Laser, although super armor can ruin the server, laser can ruin the server more.

I see that the big amount of spawnkilling can be minimized, and as you mentioned, the server is already ruined, now it's time to clean the mess, take a break without even worrying, and have some fun, just like when the server started, most of the maps made a bunch of memories, without the laser. It would be better if the server have laser banned instead of super armor.

In the first maps of the !Minecraft! server, major amount of the maps have no laser. Some of them are minecraft_CityZoon, minecraft_minizoon, minecraft_rpg, the first minecraft_survival, mc_con 0.0.8, and minecraft_adventure.

i tried to explain, i hope this helps.

7Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

hmm i try to see ur point
u say that we were beter without lazer and super armor right?

8Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Oh, how clever. You missed the biggest point. I mean, Super Armor is not that bad, not like the "Lazor".

Anyways, why? Anyone? Please give me a concrete reason why the super armor is banned. Does super armor guys break any rule? That's a simple N-O. Banning any kine of weapon in cs2d is like restricting your child to go out, and use gadgets like cellphone, or like a firewall in a PC.

If super armor is being used to break the rules, spawnkilling for example, then where are the moderators? Where?  Do they just chill when the spawn is being raped? Is this what you call Moderating?

Anyways we can remove some rules by simply preventing those things to happen, or building a way to make those things become impossible to happen. And also, spawnkilling is caused by the dumbforged maps, and in fact, those maps can still come through acceptance even the map is even worse than multiple houses burned simultaneously. What the heck?

9Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:40 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

I will.is reAlly hard for others to fight back imagine super and lazor

10Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:48 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

i dont return super armor because spawnkill and hard play for newbies :C

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

11Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

Atleast BAN the LASER and un-ban the Super ARMOR

12Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am

Oh yeah, super armor is used in spawnkilling, but the lazor is worse.
In super armor you still do efforts to kill somebody. But in lazor, you can just click (even accidentally) and every player will die, effortlessly.

Where are the moderators to punish those spawnkillers? Why a specific map is prone from spawnkilling?

(off topic) why my scripts aren't working on the server, it just have a simple lua, SIMPLE LUA. does the hooks' name the same?
like addhook("movetile","movetile")

anyways i am trying to make a lua that shakes a player (or kills him) when he attacked a player on the spawn. spawnkill still exist, but it will be reduced.

And take note, apothecary said that:

The Super Armor is part of game

13Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:36 am

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Troll is not about breaking the rules with laser or super armour is about having fun we have mods we can report also I can find super armour and camp.out of.the.spawn lets.see if.it.is still.fan

14Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 am

.. because spawnkill and hard play for newbies..

Hard play? That's their fault, they need to help themselves, cause the players that are newbie, is non of your business. If you want to protect newbies then make a server that has 0 damagefactor, or a lua that prevents killing in the server.

I am just pointing out the great fact that Super Armor should be unbanned, simply because it is part of the game, nothing else.

Banning any weapons in a killing game does not make any sense, admins hire moderators to prevent players from breaking any rules, if you are a moderator atleast play on the server 2 hours everyday, duty is duty, responsibilities are responsibilities.

15Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:45 am

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Ok what about me camping with lazer and super armor out of spawn

16Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:05 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I'm very grateful that someone complained to Un-Ban the Super Armor..

Well i really AGREE this topic..
It's been months that i haven't use this Super-duper Armor after i played in mc_kokman world..

And it's useless if this Super Armor is BAN well i Download the Best CS2D Armor Pack as you can see in Apfelbrot's Signature..

It's created in effort and is a good design of it..

It's next year 2014..
Come on Admins..Let's make a better choice now..

My opinion would be:
Un-Ban the Super Armor and Ban that goddamn Laser..

It's stupid if we didn't Ban this Lasers and this weapon can create a lot of violation on this server..
Let's make this a new decision and equally to be more creative Server..

17Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

I have a nice armor pack too, it's created by a studio.
Indeed Apfelbrot pack is nice , but the one i got is more better.
The armor pack is named " Space Marine Armours"
If anyone want need it just PM me.
Ban the heretic ( laser ) Free the innocent ( super armor )

18Epistemology of Super Armor Empty Re: Epistemology of Super Armor Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:12 pm

If you are reading this please understand the whole point, the whole idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum