!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three Strikes Explained

+3
NiaoYman
CaptainSkipper09
Bonzo
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Three Strikes Explained Empty Three Strikes Explained Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

So, as I promised, here's a topic explaining the system I'm putting into place.

For every rule violation you get marked down a single 'strike'. Gather 3 strikes (disobey the rules 3 times) and you get a 48 hour temporary ban. After the 2 days have passed you're un-banned, no grudge will be held, and the whole thing is forgotten.
But collect 3 more strikes and you're banned for 5 days (120 hours). Same deal, longer ban. After the third set of 3 strikes you're banned for 10 days (240 hours). But if you still refuse to learn your lesson by that time, then you're better off with a permanent ban.

Strikes will be given for every rule violation, though as long as you know how to behave I won't be that hard on you.

I'll be keeping track of the strikes, and to keep you informed I'll be sure to let everyone know when a 'strike' has been written down (usually via reply to the post which broke a rule).

Since I'm a nice person and mistakes do happen, I'll be wiping the strike list every time after a certain period of time has passed.
The length of the time period is up for you to decide. My original thoughts have been either one month or two months. Today and tomorrow will go under January. State your opinion with a reply, add a valid reason.

That being said, random trolls (no pun intended), multi-accounts, and such will still be banned instantly.

The rules can be found HERE.

If you've got a question, be sure to ask.

Also, I've gotten over the initial temptation of starting some forum users off with a single strike already written down, count yourselves lucky.

2Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:09 pm

I knew the "omgmoderatorcanban" thing could be useful.
My opinion is, this rule must affect players' reputation, and possibly strip their position if these acts are made.

3Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:15 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

So long...

Can you make it specific Bonzo?
I knew you could do that, don't you?

4Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:26 am

The post explains everything, no need to make it shorter, (don't be lazy Dx)

5Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:57 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Uh, nothing to say such offensive to you...

6Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:58 am

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

plz stop with off topics comment
an bonzo good ideas time to give a lesson to some players

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

7Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:33 am

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

NiaoYman you don't have to post something to everywhere you can see now your messages number is 431 that is insane somebody is registered way before you and he doesn't have that many, just comment if you have something usefull and this is for everybody...

I know that will no one is read this topic except some people...

8Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:29 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I agree what Paparika says...

Its more understandable..

9Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Already know that.

10Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Nice one.

P.s. See, Sprite already knew it all before you posted it. Perhaps Sprites know the new rules in details, so I don't have to waste time for creating it? pls pls say it.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

11Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:04 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

Same,i don't wanna come in this useless thread, anyway nobody will respect the rules.
Strike huh? Hmm..look like my bounty is on fire. Cops are following me [...]
Bonzo aren't we talking about Need For Speed? I were thinking that you can more,but ...this will not affect the players,not even.

12Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:12 am

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Of course this won't affect the players. Because we're all talking about the forum.

13Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Nothing new , I've seen it before and no like.

14Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

SpRiTe, you already pointed out that you "Already know that" (although it was something new, so you actually couldn't know it). Therefore I have doubts that you actually understood what this Three-Strikes-System is all about. "no like" strengthens my doubts.

Please, can you explain, why you don't like it and what you suggest instead?

15Three Strikes Explained Empty Re: Three Strikes Explained Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:37 pm

I don't agree with You.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]