!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules - why not ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules - why not ? Empty Rules - why not ? Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Among the things I noticed here, a lack of rules was one of the first. Yeah, I suppose you have this , but it's pretty meager. So here's some more rules for your consideration, all properly worded and nicely written:

Forum Rules
[1] Respect other users/mods/admins.
That means no insulting. Seems as if people are having a hard time understanding this. Do not insult on the topics or in the PMs. Discuss your matters like normal, civilized people.

[2] No spam-posts.
Try to refrain from making useless posts. If the only thing you have to say is "ok" or "xD" then it's not worth posting. Double-posting will also be frowned upon.

[3] Don't stray too far from the topic.
That means no posts about weather on Moderator applies and no chatter about applies on the "How's your weather today ?" topic.

[4] Don't bump/revive really old topics.
Don't bump old topics, which is not relevant at current time.

[5] Don't send multiple PMs to Mods/Admins about the same subject.
They understood you the first time, it might just take them a little while to make their response.

[6] Posts should not advertise any product/server/site/whatever which not related to the !Minecraft! server.

[7]   Post your topic in appropriate forum
Don't post requests at the Maps and maps at the News forums

Rules for Moderators
[1] Any kind of bug abusing and hacking is not tolerated.

[2] Do not abuse your powers in any way.

[3] Treat all players fair and with respect.
Just because you have the powers doesn't mean you have to use them. Warn the players and try to communicate with them.

[4] Be nice to everyone and a good role-model.
As a Moderator, you aren't only the symbol of authority, but also who any newcomers look up to.

[5] Don't spam the group-chat or PM
Keep your workplace clean.

[6] Respect your colleagues.
The administrators  shouldn't have to worry about constant arguments and petty quarrels amongst moderators/VIPs.

[7] Prefer other methods of punishment instead of bans.
Mutes, slaps and kicks work as well. There is a reason you have more than 1 command, so use them. Hackers should still be banned though.

[8] Sharing your account is not permitted.
It is meant to be used by you and you only.

[9] Confirm hackers and other rule violators before you blindly punish someone.
If you're not sure, take your time to spectate him, do not punish somebody according to what the other players say. If they are saying he hacks, but you're not seeing it, then use the Identify command to get his USGN/IP.  Even if he was hacking and manages to get away, you can report it to an administrator who will punish the hacker.

[10] Do not share the information you get using the Identify command, unless it's with a moderator or an administrator.
Everybody is allowed to have some privacy.

And to those few who know me from Hot Chills, yes I ripped off and slightly edited the rules I made there. Figured they would fit here as well. ^^

2Rules - why not ? Empty Re: Rules - why not ? Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Drakon

Drakon

Ofc, we should accept this.

3Rules - why not ? Empty Re: Rules - why not ? Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Nicely done

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

4Rules - why not ? Empty Re: Rules - why not ? Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:12 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

Bonzo wrote:6) Posts should not advertise any product/site/clan/server/whatever.
Bonzo wrote:who know me from Hot Chills
Uhuhuuh
i can add this Cat 

5Rules - why not ? Empty Re: Rules - why not ? Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

rodion wrote:
Bonzo wrote:6) Posts should not advertise any product/site/clan/server/whatever.
Bonzo wrote:who know me from Hot Chills
Uhuhuuh
i can add this Cat 
Oops, you caught me. My mistake...Smile

6Rules - why not ? Empty Re: Rules - why not ? Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Completely accepted by Admins.

7Rules - why not ? Empty Re: Rules - why not ? Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Guys, please. Read over the rules and do your best to follow them. Make sure you read all the rules twice, and rules no. 1, 2, 3, and 7 thrice (three times).
Also, moderators; you have a second set of rules that also need to be followed. Read them as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum