!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just remove.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just remove. Empty Just remove. Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

[ I ]Just before i leave , Fox if you could remove my vip from U.S.G.N : 121937 i'm a useless vip even a person who couldn't take mod.
[II] Before i would leave all i want to say is that too many guys who only knows to kill and everybody think what i think about them, just take a swear and then you got it. Everyday only i can see HappyTown [again take a swear you want] and everyone is killing in safezone , spawn, ahhh! What should we think? we should only kill because " Me kill you " still useless i can't do nothing even i got my rank 25 until 27 because there are no mods online.
[III] And i shouldn't type this topic just wanted to leave a memory, i don't wanna leave without to say it's kind of bad. Hope that in time maybe maps like "happytown" will got removed and useless mods too(beside vips too) but what counts? he only need to know " me kick you ,you stop safezonekill" anyway "laser" ohh yea, better super armor then laser.
[IV] Now i will leave a list with some guys who helped me because .
[ F ] You kinda of nice guy , indeed a nice still enjoying tea and banning cheaters with a cup of tea , always be calm but i know in yourself it's a storm sometimes isn't good to keep everything in yourself. You helped me a lot even supporting me. Thanks daddy.
R.T
Ohh man , i learn many things from you and i have to say you helped me a lot too in hard moments you keep me a up by supporting but always remember " For a strong mentality you need a stron body" don't let  yourself dissapoitend by other guys whatever they will say. You know how to use your own gift and you know what is that gift,  don't dare to stop use it, thanks .
N Brother i know you can do it , your a good mod . I couldn't get mod but i don't say i'm useless maybe it was to be like this but remember something " An open mind is a fortress with its own gates unbarred and unguarded" don't let nobody get in your fortress and don't let no one touches of you strike them down with all your MIGHT!
Because i will guard you with all my finest power of healing " yourse is to server until the last drop of blood that your brothers would fight until death " This is what my codex said , so don't let intimidated by nobody, thanks brother your the finest ."The finest of Justice reporting for duty" , thanks brother again.

C.S"Always a wolf will be recognized by his hauling" don't be afraid of what other said , your a true Wolf but not near a Alpha one. Remember something " If you wanna be a wolf ,  be one but don't dissapoint the spirit of one, because being a wolf you have to have a spirit of a noble wolf" Your a good boy, everytime when i said something bad about you i wanted to see your reaction it wasn't with a purpose to feel you bad , i respect Wolves like me , i had a Wolf when i was a kid his name was "Chit" he was a black wolf he died over 4 years this was one time from my life when i cried (2-3 times i cried in my life) but not i like to be like a Eagle even a Wolf . Your a good Wolf and i could like to take some skill from you because is "skill with mind", don't judge by rumours because "life isn't rumours" by the way he acts and by the way he spoken he could be a good guy don't judge him , because he deserve mod and he is doing a great job , give him a change of mod for my little brother, thanks for supporting me at hard times,thanks Wolf.

CzYou supported me in hard times , even i couldn't be a medic for the server and forum i failed this time. I have a big love of faithness that i wear in my soul i know that you will don't keep too see this topic because you are not more with us but i will guard you too like my own chainsaw and do not have fear "And they shall know no fear! Only a madman knows no fear but a warrior knows the fear, the feeling of fear not the fear itself" Have hope isn't like " Hope it the first step to the dissapoitement", thanks brother "Shockwave Power", i have to thank you again because if you weren't on this forum i couldn't been here for so long, thanks brother again.
B Indeed "a signature that isn't thought by you is worthless" of course is like a man who bought a car and then he said "Ohh this car i created it!" , but a signature always can send a message even if the signature isn't thought by him"Ohh i love this car it's like me!". Ohh yes i can what you'll say, but i know it's about to take rights about something you didn't created. Your kind of interesting guy you keep everything in you , have a storm too like F, isn't good to keep the "storm" in you sometimes you have to release the storm at right place at right moment. Don't be afraid your a good player even a good moderator , thanks you helped me a lot.
HYour kind of interesting but first time when i got to server you were spawnkilling me kind of lot , huh just remember and you will remember. I got little mad and i start to play day'n'night,until i got your friend and etmoon friend. Then i apply to server and we got good friends.Remember something that "H" has been created in Romania and of his clones created too in Romania. Your a nice skilled player and a nice assasin, ohh you supported me so much indeed thanks... thanks brother you helped me a lot but remember that always i will be hungry and still need some food ,thanks brother thanks a lot.
You'll know about is who and why his colors and his first "ABCDSCGSDFST" from name, because he have a gift and he knows too what is that gift.

"The pure and the faith one with his veins full of adrenaline and with his will in his hand start to go, and serve until his last drop of blood for his brother, that could save the pure from the chaorupted forces and to replace the evil forces with the good powers to reborn everything where he does go"
Don't forget " We are shape by fate just as we shape it "

"We are shape by fate as we shape it" - Bonesinger
I will come back when the server and forum will be cleaned by every...
And when i will come back this will be a sign that the Pure and the Justice is near.[/i]

2Just remove. Empty Re: Just remove. Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Supporting? Eh. I don't remember that I supported anybody. Perhaps it was a fake, ee.
See you in next few weeks. Don't think that you can leave. Everybody tried, but we all still here, in same boat : D ( but some of "us" started to use other accounts just because they can not admit, that I was right and they never leave. )

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

3Just remove. Empty Re: Just remove. Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

If i will come right after 1 month you will make me mod?
Take beside that i have a will of iron.

4Just remove. Empty Re: Just remove. Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:35 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

It's newspaper ?

http://Pul9.co

5Just remove. Empty Re: Just remove. Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:06 am

Players that managed to leave the server failed. (except Nova, maybe)

Just please do not feel bad for what happened lately.

6Just remove. Empty Re: Just remove. Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Nova's last play was "3 months ago" =(

http://Pul9.co

7Just remove. Empty Re: Just remove. Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Look apothecary, if you were rejected from that mod apply, you can still fight for what you have fought and still, fight for it whatever happens.

I mean, you can still help the server.

8Just remove. Empty Re: Just remove. Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:08 pm

angelcake

angelcake

Well good luck
if u think this is the best then do it
i will always remember u :/

http://niaouman.forumgreek.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum