!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remove my vip and Ban me!

+3
TheGlixable
Apfelbrot
SuperForze12
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remove my vip and Ban me! Empty Remove my vip and Ban me! Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:05 am

SuperForze12

RodioN,Tricky Fox,Random Troller. Admins Remove my vip and Ban me of this server,all hate me =BAN ME REMOVE VIP then is Good for haters.I want to my vip removed because im leave and all hate me. I want ban:I want ban because im not come back to server
and glixable said is better if u not come back.. So ban me .. i hope u ban me

2Remove my vip and Ban me! Empty Re: Remove my vip and Ban me! Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:29 am

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Remove my vip and Ban me! Kruemelmonster

Too much drama. No need to feed your opponents.

Also by claiming that everybody hates you you're figuratively kicking your friends' faces, in case you remember the people of your "Thanks for"-list.

3Remove my vip and Ban me! Empty Re: Remove my vip and Ban me! Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:35 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Some respect dude..

4Remove my vip and Ban me! Empty Re: Remove my vip and Ban me! Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Ezel

Ezel

Yes spr this is good Radion I hoppe you ban him and remove him ^^

5Remove my vip and Ban me! Empty Re: Remove my vip and Ban me! Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Goku

Goku

Ezel you're so-o-o-o-o-o funny , and Superforze12 you taking this srsly . Calm down please if some1 hate you , you should kick his ass not say bye I left :/

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

7Remove my vip and Ban me! Empty Re: Remove my vip and Ban me! Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:10 pm

SuperForze12

No me not have friends... u see proof=Ezel goku and Paprika .:.

8Remove my vip and Ban me! Empty Re: Remove my vip and Ban me! Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:57 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Yes you don't have friends you right and you are annoying like a kid...

So if you can make a better server then you can make a bad opinion about the server...until then you have to leave...understoud?

9Remove my vip and Ban me! Empty Re: Remove my vip and Ban me! Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Goku

Goku

Not our problem if you make us think bad opinion about you.

10Remove my vip and Ban me! Empty Re: Remove my vip and Ban me! Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:12 am

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Guys wait a week, and u will see him..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum