!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling

+3
CaptainSkipper09
NiaoYman
ThePewc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:27 pm

ThePewc

ThePewc

Today oxxxymiron was spawnkilling.
First he said me don't spawnkill i said there isn't spawn he said you can't block blablalbla...
He are breaking rules.....

PIC:
http://prntscr.com/2e2jfu

2OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:47 pm

It is far away from spawn, miron has no fault if they go to the right side. It is not spawnkilling, you can even go to the left so you won't be killed.

Your argument is invaild.

3OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:54 pm

ThePewc

ThePewc

BUT HE SAID THAT IS SPAWN KILL WHEN I DID IT OXXYMIRON AND NIAOYMAN SAID FOR ME THAT IS SPAWNKILL AND KICKED ME LIKE 100 TIMES!

4OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Then report niaoyman instead.

5OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:56 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

pewc u blocked spawn with a dam shotgun = waring+kick
this is how it works alos tell the people for insult me and oxxy
and i kick u only once and i bet oxxy kick u for a reason

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

6OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:44 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Random Troll wrote:Then report niaoyman instead.

This penguin is interested with that comment..i don't know why..

7OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:49 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

ThePew said: NIAOYMAN SAID FOR ME THAT IS SPAWNKILL AND KICKED ME LIKE 100 TIMES!

8OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Miron

Miron

Guys "The Pewc" not adhered two rules 5,6 It all the time insulting me and other players and moderators.

9OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:53 pm

ThePewc

ThePewc

miron you lying

10OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:56 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Yeah i experienced those insults a lot...

Mute him and he will go to silence mod also if i am correct this report is useless because it is not spawn so..peace peace peace *.*

11OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Vakuum

Vakuum

Random Troll wrote:It is far away from spawn, miron has no fault if they go to the right side. It is not spawnkilling, you can even go to the left so you won't be killed.

Your argument is invaild.

TroLL has got right.

12OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Empty Re: OxxxyMiron Spawnkilling Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:00 pm

sta2109

http://happyub.forumpolish.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum