!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report for Spawnkilling

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Report for Spawnkilling Empty Report for Spawnkilling Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:55 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I'm here to create a topic, to report Mario or know as 'Liv3AnDL3arN'

After I kicked him because of spawnkilling with M4A1...Started to insult.
Report for Spawnkilling Minecr25

Then, the insulted part.
Report for Spawnkilling Minecr26

Just a support one in photo 1.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/50/04/28/minecr27.jpg

PS: I didn't screen the spawnkilling part but maybe some of the Moderators can support this.

Please, remove his VIP status IMMEDIATELY for further insult to me as a Moderator.

Last edited by CaptainSkipper09 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The screens are very tight on it. Hard to identify it's Width and Length.)

2Report for Spawnkilling Empty Re: Report for Spawnkilling Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:39 am

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

He insulted me too Smile

3Report for Spawnkilling Empty Re: Report for Spawnkilling Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:16 am

*insult almost everyone

4Report for Spawnkilling Empty Re: Report for Spawnkilling Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:00 am

Sniper Killer

Sniper Killer

he spawnkilkler whit machet and chisaw and he say to me u no*b wait i willl kill you and i kill him

5Report for Spawnkilling Empty Re: Report for Spawnkilling Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:29 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Maybe Troll will do something until I'm busy with ass scratchingimportant things here? uh.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

6Report for Spawnkilling Empty Re: Report for Spawnkilling Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:03 pm

DarkSkull

DarkSkull

He insult me too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum