!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apothecary is a good person?

+2
CaptainSkipper09
Apothecary
6 posters

Apothecary got a bad reputation?

Apothecary is a good person? Vote_lcap44%Apothecary is a good person? Vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
Apothecary is a good person? Vote_lcap56%Apothecary is a good person? Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apothecary is a good person? Empty Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:51 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

This is a challange from "Akkini" , he sad that i got a bad reputation.
If it goes out " Yes " then i will leave the server perm.
IF it goes out " NO " Akkini will respect me and stop judge me and other persons.
If he will win i will leave the server.
If i will win he will have to respect me and stop judge me and other persons if not he will be nobody in my eyes.
Advices

-Once you voted you have to leave a comment so we will know who voted with no/yes !
- Only one vote per person is allowed! Don't make multiple accounts.
- The pool will end over 4 days.
- Vote without comment are not taked in COUNT

Last edited by Apothecary on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 am; edited 3 times in total

2Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:52 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

I voted with NO.

3Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:22 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

Who voted?
The vote without comment are not taked in COUNT.
Don't play dirty .

Akkini seems is a kid.
I won't leave because akkini cheated.
An Admin please T/C and trash this thing.

4Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:27 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

By the time i met you Apothecary..

I'll saw you in the mc_Halloween that is not yet updated and I saw you using Blue Chat Color and wearing Wolf Hat..

You were a good-friend for me and you are simple but when i heard rumors that you are spamming in the past,Now i know you are (not) a good person..

But honestly this time, I voted YES, you have now a bad reputation..

5Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:31 am

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

The poll is a bit confusing. The thread-title says: "Apothecary is a good person?", the question below however asks: "Apothecary got a bad reputation?". Not-so-smart people might be confused and tick the wrong answer.

'If you lose'... This is actually no game but just a simple question about people's oppinion. Also permanently leaving the server would just avoid conclict, therefore it is no proper solution. Rather try to peacefully coexist, that applies to both of you.

'If you win'... If AKKINI wasn't able to respect you before, he will neither be able to respect you after 'winning', nor will he respect this poll's results. Instead he would rather hate you because he lost and hunt you down on the server; that's at least what yesterday's experience tells me, lul. Just don't take his rage personal.

I did not vote because it is up to you, and only to you, to decide whether you stay or leave, and this poll won't change AKKINI's behaviour the way you want it to change anyway.

6Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:46 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

I'm stupid, i will leave.
But i will come back.
And those who didn't like me will have to feel my wrath.
Have a nice day.

7Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:43 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I haven't say that you are a bad person but i am saying that you have changed..

Better you will say you leave or what..
Just i need a proof if this POLL is really a serious thing..

8Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:03 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

You is pretty good , but you can't control yourself :3

http://Pul9.co

9Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:05 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

hell no

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

10Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

@Apfelbrot yes i know...hmm...you are still one of my best friends
@Skipper if you like to introduce me into this world,yay ok then. I wish you a good life builded by rumors and only rumors Smile.
You are still too one of my best friends.
@Niaoman You are too one my best friends.

I will leave , i will come back after 1 month.(After christmas will end)
When everything will calm down.
Next time i will rage like an idiot , spawnkill like an retard , safezonekill like an kid , swearing like a punk , spamming like a devil and i can make even a bet that everyone will consider me a good person with a nice rep.
I wish everyone Happy Christmas.
And Fox,prepare too because i will make so many good things and i will be like a wise one, that your brain will say to your hand" I have...i have to give this guy mod...give it...now..."
Akkini prepare for what is worst when i come back.

Happy Christmas again !

Last edited by Apothecary on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:09 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

no
vote is 5\5 dont leave me alone i need ur suport we all do

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

12Apothecary is a good person? Empty Re: Apothecary is a good person? Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Apfelbrot wrote:The poll is a bit confusing. The thread-title says: "Apothecary is a good person?", the question below however asks: "Apothecary got a bad reputation?". Not-so-smart people might be confused and tick the wrong answer.

'If you lose'... This is actually no game but just a simple question about people's oppinion. Also permanently leaving the server would just avoid conclict, therefore it is no proper solution. Rather try to peacefully coexist, that applies to both of you.

'If you win'... If AKKINI wasn't able to respect you before, he will neither be able to respect you after 'winning', nor will he respect this poll's results. Instead he would rather hate you because he lost and hunt you down on the server; that's at least what yesterday's experience tells me, lul. Just don't take his rage personal.

I did not vote because it is up to you, and only to you, to decide whether you stay or leave, and this poll won't change AKKINI's behaviour the way you want it to change anyway.

+1

I'm not sure if Apothecary actually left this time, but I'll trash the topic to avoid any flame wars that, at some point, will surely break out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum