!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned the wrong person

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banned the wrong person  Empty Banned the wrong person Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:10 pm

scroLL3R

scroLL3R

Hello guys I'm Mohamed.

Today was playing in server Mine craft for first time, was using nickname |uK| scroLL3R.mtv, suddenly I left the server because my internet was so bad, I've decided to back to the server with nickname Player, I didn't notify that there was someone using Player as his nickname, also didn't know how 2 nicknames working Player & Player, then your boys banned the wrong person which is me, so they must check the Latency and IP Address before decide

And please unban me, because I really like it since it's my first time in the server
IP Address: 91.140.154.51

Thanks for your interest !
Regards, scroLL3R.mtvĀ Glasses

2Banned the wrong person  Empty Re: Banned the wrong person Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:16 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

No Muhammad you are insulter but I didn't took pic cause you are not user anyways you deserved dat ban cause you also spawnkill not only here but and in other servers I must banned you like in two other servers cause of spawnkill........

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

3Banned the wrong person  Empty Re: Banned the wrong person Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:26 pm

scroLL3R

scroLL3R

lol see he talking about wrong person too
My nickname is |uK| scroLL3R.mtv, Mohamed is my real name, and I never use it in game, alos this is my 1st ban and it was mistake

4Banned the wrong person  Empty Re: Banned the wrong person Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:40 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I was not there but why you have to use that common name you know? If we see a hacker we take a schreen from his IP and his USGN and then ban him immediatly no talk or anything else...

The name is just for make you different from the others and a another name will save you from this annoying situations you know...

5Banned the wrong person  Empty Re: Banned the wrong person Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:53 pm

scroLL3R

scroLL3R

I just like the name Player

6Banned the wrong person  Empty Re: Banned the wrong person Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Okay, i'll work on that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum