!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming]

+2
Apfelbrot
RÅMPÅGÉ
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Empty VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:27 pm

RÅMPÅGÉ

RÅMPÅGÉ

Hi Im Going To RECORD the SERVER

with THIS He Can Be Popular

Hop You like It

http://magic.clicforum.com

2VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Empty Re: VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

I doubt that a video can increase the popularity of this server; unless it attracts completely new players to cs2d. And that requires a really well made video, just recording the server won't be enough. I'm sorry, but I have to tell you that your plan probably won't work out as you planned.

3VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Empty Re: VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Apfelbrot wrote:I doubt that a video can increase the popularity of this server; unless it attracts completely new players to cs2d. And that requires a really well made video, just recording the server won't be enough. I'm sorry, but I have to tell you that your plan probably won't work out as you planned.

+1

Also, this is not news about !Minecraft! so it fits better in the Off-Topic section. Moved.

4VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Empty Re: VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Vakuum

Vakuum

A mc cs2d video is very boring

5VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Empty Re: VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:34 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

"Popular"....Gosh...say thanks if you make let's say max 100 views
And those " 100 " will not
- swear you
- dislike the video
- maybe 10 of them will like you.

6VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Empty Re: VIDEO Of The SERVER! [Coming] Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:37 am

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

100 ?? Really it took only 2 months to find 10 subscribers and about 60 viewers it hard but I wish u good luck

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum