!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

A perfect video ! [Please watch it]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Empty A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Hello all .

Before watching this video.Please, can you see the whole without any racist Smile

Here it's : معنى الحياة - رسالة إلى كل ملحد ولاأدري ولاديني MEANING OF LIFE - Message to atheists and agnostics

I hope that you give me your opinions for this video.

http://Pul9.co

2A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Empty Re: A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Well, I would like to say my opinion, but I just don't know what to say. I'm not follow any religion. But I'm not the one who's think that religions are stupid. I believe it's created for a reason. To give people the way of life. In whole, it was suppose to make each other live in happiness, peace and law. But the sense of it was distorted long time ago. During the Middle Ages Christian Church simply used the name of a God to get a power to rule people. Well, at least In my opinion it was simply for a power, wealth, gain. Same stuff for other religions. People just trying to use God's name to control others.

It's not exactly related to this video. ee. But I wrote so much and i can't just delete it : D

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

3A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Empty Re: A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Sorry , i voted - , i wanted to vote +
@Fox why you aren't follow any religion?
@Why you think religion is stupid?
@By controling someone you can control everybody?
@By beliveing in god , you belive in nothing?
I just wanna know what do you think about these questions and respond to them please.

4A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Empty Re: A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

I would like to leave out history and stuff and just stick to logic and somewhat philosophical thoughts. I am neither pro nor contra Islam or religion in general, nor am I religious at all; my believes are changing permanently during my ongoing development. Therefore I will also not refer to religion, but to believes in general.

To begin with I would like to mention the Ring Parable from Nathan the Wise, if you don't know it you should read.

The part I consider to be the most important begins at 6:27, where the guy says "If you disbelieve: read!". What I really dislike are people claiming that their believes are (the only) right without knowing what the other ones' are about.
I should also add that it is the human nature to believe. It is impossible to disbelieve, every single of us literally HAS TO believe. If you don't believe that, prove it; you will see that you - have to - believe into the evidence you consider to be truth.

Some people tend to lean on sayings like "believing equals not knowing". That is, although it is somewhere true, mere bullshit considering the way people (mostly those wannabe-atheists I unfortunatelly have in my social environment) use that saying. There are things we simply can not know, therefore we have to believe (and we do believe, all the time, but I'm starting to repeat myself).

What I disliked at the video was the impression it gave me, that not believing into Allah equals not knowing absolute facts. That is and has to be wrong, since we can't know for sure - if you disagree, show me empirical evidence, show me how to measure this truth. In the end Islam is just another ring.

On so everybody has his/her own believes of what is the meaning of life, since everybody has his/her own ring.

5A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Empty Re: A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

1 Fox why you aren't follow any religion?
2 Why you think religion is stupid?
3 By controling someone you can control everybody?
4 By beliveing in god , you belive in nothing?

1 - I already said why I'm not following any religion, that is what my post about.
2 - I haven't said that I think so
3 - I don't know how it related to my post, but yes.
4 - Dunno what to say here.

It seems like you haven't even read my words. Before you discuss someone's opinion, make sure that you has read it, not just noticed the letters. It's is very irritating and impolitely.

6A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Empty Re: A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Aphelbrot, I admire you more and more. (Even though I have not understand half of your post, because of hard language and terminology >_>)

7A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Empty Re: A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:46 pm

angelcake

angelcake

I as an orthodox Christian I raised to love and believe in human an and god Also I believe that religions is not made ti control humanity but to help people and societys survive in our fucked up world we live and not to control humanity but. Some dude's want to control us by our beliefs and I don't copy my T.Vbtw duck you swag

http://niaouman.forumgreek.com/

8A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Empty Re: A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:03 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

Interesting Apfe...hmm ...
I would like to stick in with some religion from my country named" Zalmoxian religion" about the history and Zalmoxe.
I belive in God with a reason.
But i'm too Zalmoxian

9A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Empty Re: A perfect video ! [Please watch it] Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Tricky Fox wrote:...simply used the name of a God to get a power to rule people...
A big weakness for believers and advantage for the one who uses it. Religions are the best way to help people, and possibly can be way to control them. Just like politicians, they can say that they will make hospitals, buildings, some public infrastructures security for people, so people eventually follows government leading to paying taxes but the taxes, however failed to reach the path to success and simply driven by politicians on its way to their bank accounts. (government is somehow unrelated to the post but i took that as an example)

Apfelbrot wrote:It is the human nature to believe. It is impossible to disbelieve, every single of us literally HAS TO believe. If you don't believe that, prove it; you will see that you - have to - believe into the evidence you consider to be truth.
(though this message would spin your head, please read it everyone)

Believing is a part of life, saying that you don't believe in a single thing makes you a lier, cause you did believe, you believe that you don't believe in a single thing. Every opinion is a belief.

"Do you believe that you have a brain? If yes, prove it, show me your brain."

That is just equal to believing on a specific religion, no matter what religion it is. Some beliefs in religion are unexplainable by science, but you can believe that it is true.

Impossible or not, you can still believe, i can even believe that i can fly, turn things into gold, make meteors form a heart, it is just believing, impossible or not.

Many Religions have countless difference with each other but religions has 1 particular thing in common, every religion has its own beliefs. Duh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum