!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report Hitman [Moderator]

+4
ThePaprika277
Hitman-ps
Apfelbrot
Zero
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Report Hitman [Moderator] Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Zero

Okay i'm here to report moderator Hitman.
As you already know he was reported for not doing his job.
And for abusing.

This is what happened 2-3 minutes ago.
I killed Hitman near blue teleport with RPG and he kicked me.
Report Hitman [Moderator] Doe92hxpb6f22ntp1u4x

As you see he was my 1st kill in tele.
And there is no rule that say you can't kill in tele.
Here little more proof.
Report Hitman [Moderator] Jcta1szb6wvqd3e0fq1a

Here is one more where he say he kicked me.
Report Hitman [Moderator] 55er6u5cikrx3smrooy3

Also there is one more photo.
But this photo is not from today,its like 1-2 weeks,i don't remember.
Here i was killing people who come in shop.
Btw there is 2 ways to get in this shop and i killed on 1st way,and anyway its not in rules that you can't kill in shop way.
And he kicked me for this.
Report Hitman [Moderator] Pjya18k1n6etlhalwj

2Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Zero

Code:
[22:10:25] sF*|Hitman changes name to Nabulsi w2ft5ir heheheehh
Code:
[22:12:58] Nabulsi w2ft5ir heheheehh changes name to I'm always watching you o

3Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Sorry, if I'm randomly interrupting.
Screenshot 1 does not prove anything. It basically shows that you were kicked after killing Hitman, but it does not show where. Could've also been at the spawn.
Screenshot 2 does not prove anything. It basically shows that you killed Hitman "on tele", and if I'm not mistaken it is kinda spawnkill if you kill a recently-spawned player at the teleports.
Nothing to say to screenshot 3.
I have a question related to screenshot 4: the way you blocked... is that a teleport from the spawn to the shop?

4Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

@Apfelbrot ,, The last screen it's gone , tricky saw it's and he say ok about it .
Btw i kicked him because i was unarmored when he killed me in tele place. r=#ff3333]not legal]

And he insulted me
[23:05:05] Mortez killed MC NâbulS muslim with M4A1
[23:05:05] Zero killed sF*|Hitman with M3
[23:05:05] k¦Zero¦83¦202
[23:05:07] Jovovich: EMRE
[23:05:09] sF*|Hitman *DEAD*: Zero
[23:05:12] sF*|Hitman *DEAD*: you lucky me lagger
[23:05:14] Jovovich: EMREEE
[23:05:16] F2 for command menu
[23:05:16] Want to report a violation? Make VIP or MOD request?
[23:05:16] Visit our site: www.mc2d.forumotion.net
[23:05:18] HenezPL died
[23:05:19] `Restless # ×رّ§T£ھM×: caferrrrrrrrrrr
[23:05:19] Zero: Don't cry
[23:05:20] HenezPL has left the game

[23:05:21] sF*|Hitman *DEAD*: Rageman
[23:05:21] `Restless # ×رّ§T£ھM×: A:SD
[23:05:22] .::Kgb2d::. BerkeJr: D:
[23:05:22] Mortez killed Player with M3
[23:05:28] =[C.I.A]= «¤{Jovaneitط}¤« killed zljuliozl with M4A1
[23:05:28] Jovovich: LAZER VARMIII Very Happy
[23:05:28] Mortez killed MC NâbulS muslim with M3
[23:05:29] U.S.G.N.: Ping/State 'playing'
[23:05:30] sF*| Rageman: ?
[23:05:34] MC NâbulS muslim: ana motasem Very Happy !
[23:05:38] sF*| Rageman: what hitman
[23:05:41] sF*|Hitman *DEAD*: Rageman , keep killing zero
[23:05:42] =[C.I.A]= «¤{Jovaneitط}¤« died
[23:05:42] =[C.I.A]= «¤{Jovaneitط}¤« *DEAD*
: opem
[23:05:47] sF*| Rageman: what mean keep
[23:05:47] Zero: lol
[23:05:52] sF*| Rageman killed =[C.I.A]= «¤{Jovaneitط}¤« with Laser
[23:05:54] sF*|Hitman *DEAD*: Continue
[23:05:57] Zero: Why u cry hitman Sad
[23:06:00] HC // Ezio killed sF.EU *| » Godus ~ * with Satchel Charge
[23:06:00] HC // Ezio killed .::Kgb2d::. BerkeJr with Satchel Charge
[23:06:00] zljuliozl died
[23:06:01] MC NâbulS muslim: kefk !?
[23:06:01] sF*| Rageman: hitman
[23:06:03] MC NâbulS muslim: Razz!
[23:06:03] sF*| Rageman: zero is friend
[23:06:04] .::Kgb2d::. BerkeJr: omg Very Happy
[23:06:05] HC // Ezio [VIP]: wtf
[23:06:05] MC NâbulS muslim: Razz
[23:06:07] sF*| Rageman: so why u want kill him
[23:06:07] Zero killed sF.EU *| » Godus ~ * with M3
[23:06:09] Zero killed .::Kgb2d::. BerkeJr with M3
[23:06:12] Zero: Sorry berkej
[23:06:13] Player: mne7
[23:06:13] HC // Ezio has left the game

[23:06:14] sF*|Hitman *DEAD*: he want not me -.-

http://Pul9.co

5Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Zero wrote:
Code:
[22:10:25] sF*|Hitman changes name to Nabulsi w2ft5ir heheheehh
Code:
[22:12:58] Nabulsi w2ft5ir heheheehh changes name to I'm always watching you o
And this not legal ??

6Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Zero

Apfelbrot wrote:Sorry, if I'm randomly interrupting.
Screenshot 1 does not prove anything. It basically shows that you were kicked after killing Hitman, but it does not show where. Could've also been at the spawn.
Screenshot 2 does not prove anything. It basically shows that you killed Hitman "on tele", and if I'm not mistaken it is kinda spawnkill if you kill a recently-spawned player at the teleports.
Nothing to say to screenshot 3.
I have a question related to screenshot 4: the way you blocked... is that a teleport from the spawn to the shop?
1st he was not recently spawn,he was near blue portal.
Also for screenshot 4.
Its not teleport from spawn,because this map is halloween and there is no teleport at spawn.

7Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:01 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

The 4th screenshot you are reported hitman with it once before...

ThePaprika277 wrote:Uhhmm I explain it:
In the shop and the teleport room you can only kill armored players who have weapons...etc. if he kills a unarmed player that count as spawnkillin the portal room...(I just heard this from a inactive admin :/)

And Happy Town should be removed because it is boring and painful map there are so much problems with it like this teleport kill...

8Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Zero

He had 25% armor and some weapon.

9Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Zero wrote:He had 25% armor and some weapon.
i was completly without any stuff [ just spawned]

10Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:27 am

Screenshot 4 is weird, Hitman shouldn't kick him for that.

11Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:54 am

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Random Troll the 4 picture is so old even Tricky Fox see it...Zero you are reported before with that picture...

12Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Even it was screened ages ago, there is a fact just like "there is no rules for shopkilling, he shouldn't kick him for that"
Even you report him the report will be useless cause no rules like "no shopkilling allowed" are implemented.
So 25% of the screens are useful, the rest are not.

13Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Hmm , Zero i say that i will try to support you because you want to change,and i think you didn't understand what "CHANGE" mean.
Try to be more friendly , and stop report...in this way.
What hitman had done it was legal.
I hope you understand because i know you have to change.

14Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Apothecary, i'm not sure of the "What hitman had done it was legal" thing..

First in the 1st screen
Report Hitman [Moderator] Doe92hxpb6f22ntp1u4x

He only killed 1 player (maybe 2) as shown in the logs and kicking is NOT preferable that time. Take note that the kills Zero made was only 1 or 2..

---------------------
Second in the 4th screenshot (i guess i'll have to explain again)
Report Hitman [Moderator] Pjya18k1n6etlhalwj

Killing in this 'so-called shop' (even it's not) is LEGAL, there are no rules for this and if there will be, i will complain cause i am sure that it is wrong.

That 'so-called shop' is NOT near the spawn, NOT breaking any rule from the first rule to its very last rule. Kicking with this reason is not and will never be valid.

+ additional explanaition ee
Killing in this area is NOT teleport kill or whatever you call it. again not near spawn and i am sure killing here (even the players without armors) is legal and there will be no violations.

-------------------------------------
Zero has a point here.

Last edited by Random Troll on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional explanaition ee)

15Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

So random you support Zero and against me ? Cool

16Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:13 am

Kakarat

Kakarat

Oh man... please don't start this..

17Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:27 am

Reed

Hitman-ps wrote:So random you support Zero and against me ? Cool
I don't think that it's because of friendship, but for explaining what's wrong and what's right...

18Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

I understand the point !
Don't have fear Hitman i will stand with you
I will support you

19Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty derp Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Reed wrote:I don't think that it's because of friendship, but for explaining what's wrong and what's right...
I really don't know if you could read my mind but thanks anyway, this is what exactly i'm saying.

---------
Okay i won't team up with somebody here. I hate zero and Hitman is my friend, weird eh.

Zero just took a report cause he knows that the actions you've done, is wrong. It should take 3-5 or more kills before you kick zero, or you shouldn't punish somebody if zero didn't do anything stupid. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding, maybe you thought that riding on a teleport to the 'so-called shop' with a chainsaw is a violation (even though it's not).

I didn't support zero, i just explained what he can't explain, can't give some details, or can't even talk with a nice manner, i just explained what is happening. Again i didn't support him. But you deserve a chance despite all of these, even you did something wrong, you can't prevent it, just deal with it.

'Nuff said.
Sorry for short post and damn bad English, i don't use cryptic twisted words, i use simple english.

Last edited by Random Troll on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar corrections ee)

20Report Hitman [Moderator] Empty Re: Report Hitman [Moderator] Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:29 pm

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Random Troll wrote:Even it was screened ages ago, there is a fact just like "there is no rules for shopkilling, he shouldn't kick him for that"
Even you report him the report will be useless cause no rules like "no shopkilling allowed" are implemented.
So 25% of the screens are useful, the rest are not.
Yea I would have to agree with you on that.

A mod changing his name to hide his identity & abuses? :affraid: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum