!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Response for hitman report !!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Response for hitman report !!!!! Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:42 pm

x25

x25

Now hitman you my big enemy ! and you was battling with me, thats why you was out spawn Teleport , then you kicked me ...
i saw a lot of spawnkillers no one of thme kicked !!!! what is this are you really calling yourself a MOD ?

you kicked me for no reason so its normaly to insulte you lol ( and that was a noob map all know its a spawnkill map.. big spawn point... small way to out....)

Anyway , im really not sad for losing VIP , because i felt it boring , i only hate that a best friend trait you like that after all this time Sad .....

but now no more mercy spawnkill + insult + freekill !!!!! nothing to lose

2Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Re: Response for hitman report !!!!! Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Erm..i have to say
"FOR COURAGE AND HONOR" ATTACK!
Sorry Very Happy

3Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Re: Response for hitman report !!!!! Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Besides the fact that you literally confirmed that banning you right away would be justified, I have to inform you that Bonzo just predicted a report a few minutes ago.

I also confirm that freekillers always are a massive problem, so you moderators should think about staying closely around the spawn areas so you can punish spawnkillers a bit easier.

Ontopic: I have nothing to say about the report, sorry for going offtopic.

4Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Re: Response for hitman report !!!!! Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Hmmmm , well well nice freaking report x25
You should know something ..
First , i'm doing my job . (that's make me report you)
Second , trait is legal on game . (But we was enemies)
Third, i kicked many players for spawnkill . (Also Dragonn , problem was online)
Fourth, don't use bad words here.
Fiveth , you have insult , spawnkill , hacker reports . (In three topics)

http://Pul9.co

5Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Re: Response for hitman report !!!!! Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:14 pm

x25

x25

you lie you was just coming to me to kill me and everytime you lose , so you search for stupid reson to kick me !

6Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Re: Response for hitman report !!!!! Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:14 pm

x25

x25

no problem but you will pay for it ;D

7Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Re: Response for hitman report !!!!! Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:31 pm

x25

x25

errooooooooorrrr the final image is not mine !!!!!!!!!!!!

x25 in final image is fake look he doesn't do VIP tag !!! you don't think so ??

Fakers make me so angry !

the first report from hiitman was nott mee !!!!! it's a faker !!!! i never said mutherfu**er or son of bit*h . big error.

the real report is the second without the final image !

8Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Re: Response for hitman report !!!!! Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:31 pm

x25

x25

its someone want to make me lose my vip ! i hink it's noway ! Sad

9Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Re: Response for hitman report !!!!! Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Cmon ..

http://Pul9.co

10Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Re: Response for hitman report !!!!! Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:17 pm

x25

x25

i said the real , my im doing [VIP] Tag ... he is faker....

cmon........

11Response for hitman report !!!!! Empty Re: Response for hitman report !!!!! Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:05 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Thinks a "Rivalry Fight"..

I wonder the Higher Ups can convince this situation..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum