!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected]

+6
Hitman-ps
RÅMPÅGÉ
Kakarat
Dragonn
Ezel
Czaja
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Czaja

Czaja

Hello
I'm Czaja and I have 15 Years old . I'm from city Gdynia in Poland .
My hobby is Galactic . I can say where we can see some planets without telescop (18.00-8.00)
Playing in serwer everday for 2h + .
I'm friendly and nice person, I rarely use bad words (just as strongly pissed). If you're my friend and you need my help, I always get it.If I see my friend in the battle immediately I move with the help of him .
What I do for clan ? :
Well I can spot a hacker (such as Aimbot, speedhack, jumping mode, etc.). If anyone wants, I can create for him spray his name. I'm thinking about building a map for the server, soon maybe something I can do. I will ensure a pleasant atmosphere on the server, and defended it against spam and insults. I can always shoot photos of players who break all the rules and insert them in the forum.
Punishing the wrong people will be using, Three times a charm "
that is, Kick, Kick, Kick, Ban.

Generally speaking, I ask for a mod to help maintain popularity Minecraft server and ensure order in it and adhere to all regulations.

U.S.G.N : 90963
Time at Server : 2 Days 48 h

2Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Ezel

Ezel

Good luck czaja Smile

3Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Czaja

Czaja

Thanks Ezel

4Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Dragonn

Dragonn
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Good luck. Wink

5Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Kakarat

Kakarat

Uhh... Not sure. You argued with RAmpage..

6Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:54 pm

RÅMPÅGÉ

RÅMPÅGÉ

Czaja:

Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Czaja10

http://magic.clicforum.com

7Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:01 pm

RÅMPÅGÉ

RÅMPÅGÉ

and you spawnkiller want i do the screen heree?
You sayd dont report me

8Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Czaja

Czaja

hmmm , You said bye . You said it to all players , so to me and Apothecary too . With these words, you wanted to piss me off. I thinking about you how about a friend , but you fucked that ... Why I don't know , you always giving me nerwous , so do not be surprised that I have offended you, I specifically tried to piss me off. You can get that photo a there , for spawnkill. Pff , I only killing other spawnkiller's who killed me later . An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. And ... Hah , Why do you not shooted photos , when we fighting ? I'm sad because I forgot about the screens . You are not a Angel . You saying bad words to me to , and to Apothecary . When I wrote that story, when apo and me wanted to get to you, you used insult noob to us .
Why I can't get Mod ,so I only deffended me and Apo ? Of you ? And only you . All other player are my friends or Colleagues .Only you have always problem's to anything and anyone . But , sorry for that . I can't stand when other players annoying my brother's . I said don't report me , because I thinking about you , how a my Bro ! And I can't belive that you reporting me for that shit !
But, in the end: Sorry

If for this insult, I can not get the mod, I understand it and I will not cry like a child ... But I'd like to get it on the server.

9Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Czaja is good

http://Pul9.co

10Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:25 am

Czaja

Czaja

Thank's Hitman

11Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Czaja

Czaja

Thank's Dragon

12Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:33 pm

He doesn't have vip longer than 1 week.Why people fast?

13Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:52 pm

RÅMPÅGÉ

RÅMPÅGÉ

lol Their Is The screenShot 4SpwanKilling
Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Czaja_10

14Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:53 pm

RÅMPÅGÉ

RÅMPÅGÉ

HItman You Say That Bicause he Help You For Your Rank ..

15Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Czaja

Czaja

I helping him because he is my friend Smile

Last edited by Czaja on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

16Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Czaja

Czaja

:lol!: :lol!: 
I'm soo happy xD

Last edited by Czaja on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Czaja

Czaja

Sprite Wink In the rules no one wrote about time of getting ranks . And I waiting for get mod in that server a lots of time . :>

18Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Czaja

Czaja

ee Anyone can tell why I have reputation : -1 ? :c

19Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Rampage ; you can't say something about me that i don't made it Wink
Czaja helped me ? Yes he helped me after slov problem and after we back friends .

http://Pul9.co

20Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Czaja

Czaja

I ended fight with Rampage . I sorried him and we are friends Wink

21Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:02 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Hm. I'm not sure. People have different opinions about you. But I have not my own opinion. And I can't make you mod, if I don't know you. I'll try to check logs and ask some ppl. As always, at the weekend, ee.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

22Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:16 am

Resnulite3D

Resnulite3D

Czaja is normal person, hes of course everyone not his enemys/friends but still he got good rank..
maybe he spawnkill ONLY for one reason - DEFENSE...
And then some players try to fake screenshots about spawnkill
i say Czaja could be good mod... anyway i'm his mate. Very Happy

http://www.draugiem.lv/BaseBuilder

23Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Czaja

Czaja

Thank you Tricky Fox and Resnulite3D.

24Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Wait did someone say that Czaja have good ranks? And why that is matter? Not the playstyle or the reputation or something like that? I am just sayin' this homie...

25Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Empty Re: Czaja's question for Mod [Rejected] Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Czaja

Czaja

Thanks paprika Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum