!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

I try it again. [Rejected]

+4
NiaoYman
flmz
Hitman-ps
Vakuum
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I try it again. [Rejected] Empty I try it again. [Rejected] Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Vakuum

Vakuum

1) Your USGN.  114540 , Vakuum
2) Your playtime on the server.  3 days and 2 hours  
3) Your nickname ( Used on the server ) the most - sF | ~Isc³ **                
4) Why you're want to be MOD and some words about yourself. Because i want to help players.

when I MOD, I'll do a very good job and be very active

Yours , Vakuum / Isc

Last edited by Vakuum on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

2I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 pm

For me, that "Why-you want to be Mod" thing is not enough.

3I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

But you're now inactive ...

http://Pul9.co

4I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Random Troll and Hitman I guess time lessing to make applications mod for peoples. But give your list who deserved it? Also check inactive mods and remove/change. Cool My idea.

5I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Vakuum

Vakuum

No im not inactive , i change ever the name to Player

6I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:05 pm

flmz

flmz

no . Terrible behavour . I can prove it with logs of you pming me and insulting . Peace

7I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:18 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Well you are player with SKILL and I never really saw you insult or breaking any other rule
In the other Hand tell us why you should join company if modetors and you need to improve your English and be a bit more active on these days
Good. uck

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

8I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:59 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Vakuum, leader of sF* Clan...

Isn't that enough? you are a leader from that clan and now a Moderator?
I didn't expect much skills to be a Moderator but your good as well with your skills in aiming at your enemies
(Not aimbot)

9I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:42 am

Vakuum

Vakuum

@flamez , i never insult you , my little brother forgot ever to change the name/usgn when he play. Next time I change the name for him

@Naiu Thank you and i will be more active. Smile
@Skipper , Thank you too Smile

10I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:06 am

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Uh i never see the sF* Clan in action...Must be they are never online when i am playing...

Now anyway good luck with this apply...

11I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:08 am

flmz

flmz

i dont care who it was, my opinion is no anyway. There are some other guys who deserve it more than you do and who meet the requirements

12I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:25 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

ThePaprika277 wrote:Must be they are never online when i am playing..

Wtf , and me ? ..

http://Pul9.co

13I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:51 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

"my little brother forgot ever to change the name/usgn when he play"

[8] Sharing your account is not permitted.
It is meant to be used by you and you only.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

14I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

I can't be sure If your little brother won't do it again. Perhaps he decide to ban everyone who attacking him, who knows.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

15I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:08 am

Off topic: Hey double poster, you should be banned already!

Anyways, guys if you're making a new discussion here, just make another topic, it's about Vakuum's application, not 'bout clans or something.

Last edited by Random Troll on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

16I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 am

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

*Jen's Vakuum's application

17I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:27 am

Shocked Oops, messed up there  Hahahahahahahaaha , i have a thousand tabs here in my browser, uh god.

18I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:30 am

flmz

flmz

random remove your double post , also Im pretty sure it wasnt vakuums or whatever is this guys name "little brother" who pm'ed and insult me . But it was him , but i dont have any sort of proof . So i cant proove anything for now , i kinda got that idea that it wasnt his little brother after he said " My little brother wants 1v1 with you will you accept " , and i said no. Then i pretty much thought it was him all the time. I can bring up the logs if nesessery

19I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:02 am

Doesn't make sense.

20I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:35 am

flmz

flmz

Random Troll wrote:Doesn't make sense.

what doesnt make sense to you

21I try it again. [Rejected] Empty Re: I try it again. [Rejected] Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:26 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Don't start the fight you two, hustle up and lets participate each other in this VIP Apply...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum