!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod Application [Rejected]

+6
Hitman-ps
S.H.A.Y.B.E.0.0.3[Dç]
Apfelbrot
Bonzo
Ezel
SemihLord
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Mod Application [Rejected] Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:02 pm

SemihLord

Hi my name is Semih. I live in Istanbul, Turkey i can speak english well(sometimes i can make mistakes) and turkish of course.

I think server needs a mod knows to talk turkish because %50 of the high ranked/vip/pro players are turkish and there is lot of troll kids on server swears to mods and admins and they dont understand

my hobbies are: Playing guitar, playing runescape and lot more old school antique games, Going outside and breathing some fresh air, Programming(its gives me pleasure of the making and achieving things) and hanging out with my friends

my USGN: 56609

Nickname: [TKE]SemihLord

Time on server: 85h
Edit: Now 96h

I will at least play 30 min everyday on the server

Im very experienced at Moderatorship you can ask me to happy camper on Hc//Fun im a really old mod in there

Im just trying to have a good relationship with humans instead of getting enemies. I got too much friends on server you guys can ask me to them

I dont maybe i made mistakes but here is my apply i hope i will get accepted

Good days !

edit: i thought i added the play time sorry its up now

Last edited by SemihLord on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Ezel

Ezel

He is good player and helped player good luck semih Smile

3Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:06 pm

SemihLord

Ah thanks Ezel

4Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

But what about me? I accepted you into the inner-circle of love-hate relationships and abuse.
Though I guess he does qualify as an "old" mod. Good luck, both here and at Hot Chills.

5Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

SemihLord would be a good moderator.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

7Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

He is good player .
good luck

http://Pul9.co

8Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Kakarat

Kakarat

Good player, but did he tell us how many hours he played?

9Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm

SemihLord

thank you all for the comments

and bonzo im thankful to you

10Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

I haven't seen SemihLord playing often here, I don't even know what kind of person you are.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

11Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:41 pm

SemihLord

tricky i dont just see you in the server different time zones..

12Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

He vip ?

http://Pul9.co

13Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:06 am

Kakarat

Kakarat

I think so.. or not.

14Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:24 am

Drakon

Drakon

Smart guy. Yes, ofc.

15Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:17 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

And what about playtime?

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

16Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:50 pm

SemihLord

85 hour

as i said on the top

17Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Czaja

Czaja

He is Very good player and friend . Like that ! I'm for yes

18Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:18 pm

SemihLord

thanks cjaza

19Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: Mod Application [Rejected] Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:28 pm

SemihLord

Rejected ? okay. i just want to ask why im rejected if i know i could fix my problem

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum