!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod application by iApathical [Rejected]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod application by iApathical [Rejected] Empty Mod application by iApathical [Rejected] Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:41 pm

iApathical

1) Your USGN.                                                                          1)97613
2) Your playtime on the server.                                                  2)2days, 3hours
3) Your nickname ( Used on the server )                                     3) iApathical
4) Why you're want to be MOD and some words about yourself.    4) I,ve been playing 2d since 2011, Noticed this server 2014 Pretty good server, nice community im from the us so ofcourse ill speak english very well with a few exceptions though, But not many mods on around during the day gmt-8, and many mods dont really care about the hackers pretty mutch making it unfair/unfun for your servers player base, so im hopeing to become mod so i can change this, ill be moderating the server during the day, not long though cause im busy with school at the moment, and try to give a fair chance for your players

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

A time traveller..?
Well, I don't think Tricky Fox is looking for any more moderators at the moment.
Also, your forum activeness is pretty terrible. I generally frown at people who use their forum account purely for applying, making a post or 2 every few months.
Good luck anyway.

Good days 2015...

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Server does not require new mods at current time.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

iApathical

Sure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum