!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spawnkill and a abuser Mod

+4
Bonzo
Tricky Fox
problem
SemihLord
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:04 pm

SemihLord

Hello

today at mc hallowen

[b]Daan'D and MODERATOR [PRO]blem

did spawnkill (daan still does)

and i said : you are mod do something,  to problem then he laughed

EDIT: C.Barney is spawnkilling now and got the pic

Pic 1:
Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Cl1Khta

C.Barney:
Spawnkill and a abuser Mod VAUI2Ux

2Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:11 pm

problem

this is your best screenhoot on your life.....semihlord....i no do spawnkill..Smile and no abusing -_-
u have a better screnhoot please????Very Happy i am no on the image Razz u cant say i am spawnkiller u no have screenhoot with me u can delete this xD

3Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Wow, that escalated quickly. There's no traces of problem spawnkilling here, but if he really does, and you want justice, then submit some logs.

4Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:35 pm

SemihLord

problem why you are paniced so much ? :3

as you can see on my first message

i said problem you are mod do something
he just laughed and didint did anythind and he saw the spawnkiller

i know it problem knows it

you cant hide it man really just say it lies dont makes it better

5Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Noted.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

6Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:42 pm

problem

what noted...??? yesterday i kick 15 people for spawnkilling but he rejoin...and i cant kick only spawnkiller its hard

7Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

problem wrote:what noted...??? yesterday i kick 15 people for spawnkilling but he rejoin...and i cant kick only spawnkiller its hard
Then why did you even bother applying?
You knew it was going to be like that, yet for some reason you did your best to get picked as a moderator. Set your priorities straight and make up your mind.
Can you be a good moderator and will you be a good moderator ?

8Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Bonzo, you do half of my work, its no nice to have you there xD

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

9Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:01 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

This is interesting... So the new mod is a spawnkiller and he hate to be a mod because its too much work hmmm....

10Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Ezel

Ezel

Tricky fox you know I have it also reported so he makes more ^^

11Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Just as simple as this, if they spawnkill 5 times in a row, and they don't care if they are being kicked, then simply ban them. ask other mods to ban them.

Reason for editing (maybe): i forgot that you're a Mod1

12Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Ezel

Ezel

Problem about wanted I Mod its not for specify but such Spawnkiller/speedhackers/aimbots to prohibited I however nevertheless care I myself to server.

13Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:03 am

Let me get this straight, you are NOT spawnkilling, you let spawnkillers spawnkill.
You worked hard to reach moderator, now you don't want to do what a moderator really do, what the moderator needs to do.

You were picked as the server moderator, among the 6 other players.
Don't let us think that we picked the wrong one, that others deserves it more.

14Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:24 am

Ezel

Ezel

1. read it properly and then talk you 2. who are you talking with me frisch talking ^^ watch out as you with me talkings

15Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:38 am

Ezel, if YOU think that i'm talking to you, then you're completely 101% wrong.
But if you don't, then nevermind.

16Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Ezel

Ezel

when I in this forum am goes everything myself to Okay

17Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Mr.Camper

Mr.Camper

@tricky fox there are many spawn killer, can you TBAN The Spawnkiller?

18Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

OFF: Have you girls finished ?
ON : I play daily on server , and there are many spawnkillers but problem kick's them everytime ,
and he DIDN'T DONE SPAWNKILL , i know him and i never see him doing spawnkill.

19Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Empty Re: Spawnkill and a abuser Mod Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:20 pm

SemihLord

never seeing it not means he is not doing it dude...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum