!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

AKKINI - Biggest abuser I saw in my entire Life

+6
AKKINI
Dragonn
Apfelbrot
Hitman-ps
Bonzo
Kontradmiral
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kontradmiral

Hey guys.

I would like to say sorry from the beginning of this topic that I am posting this topic here, but I don't have other choice. It's the only part of forum where AKKINI is not a moderator.

AKKINI has already deleted my four topics about his abusing and freebaning.

I would like to report AKKINI for being ABUSER and freebanner.
I was banned by AKKINI on sunday 00:30 ( around ) GMT+2 on MineCraft server.

I wasn't hacking, cheating, flaming, spawnkilling and I didn't deserve a ban.

AKKINI without saying anything and by trying to cover it up deleted my four topics where I typed that he is abuser and freebaner.

I was playing under nick Tank, but I am also known as Tangerine or Kontradmiral ( Shaojiang )

My USGN# - 41739

I have logs from that day:

LOGS:

I'd like to also get unban.

I would like to know why a guy like AKKINI was able to delete my 4 topics about his abusing but not facing it like real man would do. I may understand that He was scared, because He might lose his moderator. I also belive that if Head admins are fair they will do the right thing.

I do apologize again about the section I chose, but there is no other way to do it.

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Oh boy I feel like writing tonight, what mess can I stir up this time?

I always thought about AKKINI as a sensible, maybe a bit of a try-hard moderator here, though I didn't realize he had this whole thing going on. To be honest, I noticed a few reports just magically disappearing a while ago, but I shrugged it off as a minor screw-up or some magic done by Rodion.

I was wrong. Lately there have a been a few reports against AKKINI, some (like this one for example) with sufficient proof. The interesting part is that AKKINI didn't respond to any of them. And just when the discussion was getting heat up, the topic *poofed* out of existence, not a trace left behind.

As it turns out, this was simply AKKINI; our beloved moderator covering for himself. As Tangerine said, 4 topics of his have already been removed. Well, if there's any luck left in this community, then this topic will stay here, unbudged.

When it comes to the report itself, then, I say that he should not only be reported for abusing his powers on the server, but also on the forum. Your moderator privileges (and restrictions coupled with obligations) were given to you for the sake of keeping order, not so you could use it to your own personal advantage.

So I suppose this is it, AKKINI's turn to come out clear and finally speak his mind, show his excuses.

tl;dr version:

AKKINI (most likely) abused and then tried to hide his fault. What happens now, nobody knows.

First of all, thanks for reporting here. We will help you as much as we can.

As i see in this report, you (tank) tried to spam, you two with Neo, and you're muted , 3 minutes, that's right. But before the mute lasts, someone banned you, from nowhere. Now that's what we call Abusing.

As it says here..

rodion wrote:

If you spam, you'll be muted by moderators, or admins, not slow down, not kick, and not ban. And if some moderator made a wrong choice, like banning players who just made Minor violations, that moderator will get demoted to a lower power, VIP.

The question is, is he prepared to suffer the consequences?
The answer is no. Cause the Forum post/reports about AKKINI just disappeared. maybe he don't want others to see it, but Kontradmiral is just too smart to post here, where AKKINI can't do anything.

And he's the one only one responsible for the posts cause rodion is still not here and he's the only forum moderator aside from rodion. And about those posts, the people who replied will prove that it really disappeared as fast as light and as quick as a ninja.

I don't know how many mods are there, don't know what you did, and also don't know what you have. What i am saying is i'm not there to see what's happening, if AKKINI really banned you, or if it is someone else. Maybe you got some items from a mod that just died. Maybe you killed someone on spawn and you were suspected for spawnkilling, or maybe some mod got angry at you. Maybe, just maybe.

It's just clear that AKKINI removed those posts, to prevent himself from being able to lose his Moderator Powers, but i guess it became worse.

Kontradmiral

That's what I mean. I didn't report MUTE, because MUTE was added on me by rules, I reported Ban, I said even that I am really sorry about spamming, before mute came to me ( Well I sent around 4-5 messages, no more, not like Neo. Neo was spamming all the time for like 10 minutes and We all were voting him - That's why I spammed, I spammed to make Neo quite - didn't work out - I was muted and banned Wink .

Do you know why I am sure that it was Akkini who banned us? Because Neo was banned also.
+ I am even more sure about that It was he who banned us, cause AKKINI was the only mod who was on the server AT THE MOMENT. It's because it was Akkini who muted us and + No mod joined in period after muting.

About Spawnkilling. I do not do this, I kill people when they are around 10-15 grides from Spawn - It can't be spawnkilling, most of them has guns and armors already.

So as I said, the only mod that was on the server was AKKINI.

You can trust me that if I knew that there was more mods I wouldn't report a guy. I would just report a situation I was banned, but I am not sure by who. I reported AKKINI only, because that I knew it was him.

About deleting topics - I am also sure it was AKKINI who deleted them, because I was searching the forum - my topic was still there - I checked who is also on the forum - I can see it's AKKINI - 2 minutes later, My topic is deleted. I made four topics, only one got a reply - Bonzo replied to my first topic, that's why I know you can belive me guys.

Anyway, thank you for your answers guys. I hope it will help.

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Ehh , AND 1 says that AKKINI give him a freeban Wink

http://Pul9.co

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Tangerine/Kontradmiral is a good guy, I highly doubt that his ban was justified. I'm sure he deserves to be unbanned, + he would most probably be a very good moderator if you allowed him to become one; after all the crap I heard surely a better one than 95% of the other mods.

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Seems like Rodion is back and action has been taken. AKKINI no longer has moderator powers in the forum and this topic has been moved to where it belongs.

Misafir

AKKINI is abuser he kicked sta for free i have logs  i dont know why my report deleted :@

here is the picture

AKKINI - Biggest abuser I saw in my entire Life Su5nf

here you can dowloand the logs

http://speedy.sh/b5ydM/07-Sep-2013-12-19-07.txt

Dragonn

Dragonn
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Oh god, i can't believe this. :/

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

This could be anyone with my nick.
Also i was deleting because i though this is a joke,why would someone report me for something i haven't done.
I played on Iran Town for a while so maybe someone used my nick to cover his self.

AKKINI wrote:This could be anyone with my nick.
Also i was deleting because i though this is a joke,why would someone report me for something i haven't done.
I played on Iran Town for a while so maybe someone used my nick to cover his self.
Knew it, i saw many players being "randomly-kicked" in the server.

_________
But you can say this statement in the topics you removed, before you remove it.
Well, just saying.

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

So it's up to Rodion to check his server's logs and find out what USGN and IP was using your nickname.
If what you say is true then the real culprit can be caught. If not, well then you're making your situation even worse.
I still condemn your decision to remove those topics. You could have kept all this from happening if you posted your side of the story in the first report.

Kontradmiral

AKKINI It doesn't explain why you were deleting those topics. It made you look like in my eyes like a kid. You acted kidish when you deleted all my topics. It's not how good moderator does. Tell me how somebody with your nick could also HAVE your moderator powers on server to ban people?

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

There are lots of moderators on server,and every moderator can use any nick -.-

Miron

Miron

Hahah,Akkini i see your nick.It was you ._.

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

Miron you mad because i owned you much on Iran Town?
Any proof?

{FeaR} # Shark boy

{FeaR} # Shark boy

all_kontraadmira_was_kicked_by_hitman_becuse_he_hacking_speed_i_saw_him_speed_to_medic_and_hitman_ban_him

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Hm. Interesting.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Kontradmiral

Shark boy the fuck you're talking about

BabyFøx :3

BabyFøx :3

Lier, Akko Is Not Abuser Their Many Mod He Not FreeKick,
At PCS Project Server :
Kontadmiral FreeKick And FreeBan he just a lier Now Plz Stop This ._. I Cant Believe this

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum