!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

D-D3ADxPro's Mod2 Apply [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1D-D3ADxPro's Mod2 Apply [Accepted] Empty D-D3ADxPro's Mod2 Apply [Accepted] Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:55 pm

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

After 5 weeks, i decided to just stick with mod1 for a while. So far, i kept track of kicking hackers, and the record i got was 102. (Not a joke.) Now, I'm applying for mod 2.

Heres all my info:

1.) Ð-Ð3ADxPrø (»G®avít¥«) (Changed names because Tricky Fox always forgets who i am if i'm Gravity.)

2.) 6d 6h

3.) I want to be Mod2, because I want to ban all those hackers. Not many mods are going online the game anymore. Most mods get removed or banned from their rank. Right now, we are losing way too many of our mods (due to abusing, etc.) Basically, were letting the hackers win. (Just imagine no mods go on, when hackers ruin the game for us.) Hackers ruin games, and we shouldn't let that happen to our server! I will ban/kick any hacker that tries to play around the server. I will see who's breaking the rules and kicking them too.

2D-D3ADxPro's Mod2 Apply [Accepted] Empty Re: D-D3ADxPro's Mod2 Apply [Accepted] Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Accepted

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum