!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

is this even minecraft?

+2
AKKINI
Kakarat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is this even minecraft? Empty is this even minecraft? Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:44 am

Kakarat

Kakarat

Guys I said this in The servers, The Vips and mods ignored me.

So is this even a minecraft server? It looks to me it's like a killing server. Minecraft = WORK TOGETHER killing servers = kill. Well what I have to say is... The vips are abusing killing each others and spawnkills (Sorry I don't have any screenshots but next time I will take a picture but this is ture) If you say that I don't have any prove. O-K I know. I don't really know what are the vip suppose to do but they are abusing and shit. (again I don't have any proves but with my words I spoke I know this is true) If you guys have someone named 'friend'  Hes a vip. From what I know he is a good person a good Vip. A respectful one. And the others ARE FUCKING BAD ONES. They abuse they spawnkill they....etc. once again I said this.. I don't have proves but this is TURE.

What I want is. I want this server to be like a Co-op. People work together. Share things, Help each other and stuff. I know I am not a Admin or any shit but I want to say are these. Can this server stop becoming a killing server? Can this server become a peace server just like minecraft?

I know someone is gonna ban me but I don't care. All I want to say are these. Right now I am not banned yet but I know I will because some immature people will do it(Kids). I know your server has alot of vip kids and mod vips.

I respect you guys. Good luck in the future. Everyone is a good person but some immature retarded guys are fucking nerds freekilling and shit. Idk if they are allowed to freekill but what I want to say is they both Abuse and Spawnkill

ONCE AGAIN I DON'T HAVE PROVES THAT THEY SPAWNKILL AND ABUSE BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAY IS TURE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT ASK FRIEND.

2is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:37 am

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

You have right,i agree with you about peace server with building.
That would be really cool.
And i hate immature persons really.
I agree with u in most of thing.

3is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:10 am

Kakarat

Kakarat

Well, Thanks for agreeing to this.. I'll be waiting for this to happen or whatever cause I get killed 20+ times everytime when I go to the server. and 0 kills.

4is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:05 pm

On true you right , Kakarat.

5is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:21 pm

This problem is in the players.

6is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:47 am

Kakarat

Kakarat

Well, Maybe you guys should put 'No kill' in F1, it's pretty simple lol. But I think it won't really workout. So Maybe you guys need to Tell them don't kill or else (your maybe do something..) Idk.

7is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:23 am

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

That don't work Kakrat.
I think it should be allowed but just a little like 1 kill per 3 min or something like that.
And most players want to fight they,and we are the less one.

8is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Change something.

9is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:03 am

Kakarat

Kakarat

AKKINI wrote:That don't work Kakrat.
I think it should be allowed but just a little like 1 kill per 3 min or something like that.
And most players want to fight they,and we are the less one.
Yea, maybe 1 or 3 kills that's enough.
Well some guys knows how to work together.. that's good. But some idiots just knows only 1 word 'kill'. That's fucking bullshit. Mostly from what I know. Some guys really know how to respect each other and maybe like work together. Well if they wanna kill.. Maybe like 5 times? Cause if you kill like 50+ times. We can tell hes a free killer. So maybe if Mods had some power like.. make the free killers cannot kill someone that's great. 'Like pretend I'm a free killer and I try to shoot you. But the damage did nothing to you.' that's what I want. I think it'll work 55%. I'm not sure if this is even easy to make or whatever.

10is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Yes, Kakarat some as you said idiots know only kill is very unhelpful players.

11is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

What about simply setting mp_damagefactor to something 0,2 or such? People would have to form teams if they want to get kills. Those kills-only-idiots could be stopped that way.
Lasors would still be a problem though.

Anyway, Tangerine would be a great moderator.

12is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Who is he?

13is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Kakarat

Kakarat

Well..yea you guys might need to refresh your vip list. Cause I bet all of the vips are kids.. and they take games very srsly.. I mean Seriously.. TOO SERIOUSLY.

Example---
I killed a someone that is a vip.. Then he starts rage.. and starts raping me with vip powers, then he just traps me in spawn area.

You guys really need some good people to do the vip job.. Cause I think all of the vips are abusing.. well not all but most of them.

14is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:05 pm

Vips can't do anything they haven't high power.

15is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Kakarat

Kakarat

Oh? But some of them use whatever bomb thingy.

16is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:58 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

That is scatchel bombs i think or no?

17is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

---WARNING. A LOT OF LETTERS AHEAD---
It is a good point. But this server was initially projected as DM server. No kill rule and damage factor 0 is unacceptable. We tried to make game more diverse. mc_adventure, minecraft_2D was first maps, aimed to make players cooperate. But some people don't like it, they prefer to be killers. It's just like an role-playing. If you don't want to fight - get the friends, work together, help defend each other from the bandits, who's prefer killing. It's is the sense of cooperation. Well, it's too complicated and could be considered from different perspectives. Every player have his own opinion about that.

More than, sometime the map is the problem. Some maps are bad projected ( Weapons at the spawn cause spawnkilling, unbalanced weapon spawn makes you fight the guy with laser and super when you have m4, and you can't get far enough to get some real equipment ETC)

I tell you what - if you want, you can create your own map with script, which prevents players from killing each other, or edit the old ones. It's not forbidden.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

18is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:13 am

The problems are...

• Players does NOT cooperate.
  • Construction of maps
  • Aggressive players
  • Language

19is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I said it to few players and now I will say it here. People like easy maps, where you can get equip near spawn. Or not? Why is halloween map playing so much? Cuz I have right. They are playing here just for that KILLING. Not because we are using minecraft tiles, motives, etc. Just for that killing. Make damage factor 0 is same thing like shut down server.

20is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Grimer2

Grimer2
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Ye and btw. if RoDioN or anybody else make [lua for spawn-protect 10 sec after respawn it could be better] :-)

21is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Read it, Rodion -.-

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

22is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:57 am

Tricky Fox wrote:..It's is the sense of cooperation...
Uh. does this even exist on those "too much aggressive" players' vocabulary?

23is this even minecraft? Empty Re: is this even minecraft? Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:01 am

Grimer2 wrote:Ye and btw. if RoDioN or anybody else make [lua for spawn-protect 10 sec after respawn it could be better] :-)
Uhm, it is Possible, but anyone can abuse it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum