!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

New minecraft HP lua! (Please add it to the server!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Hello guys, i'm sorry if I put this in the wrong category, but i just made a new minecraft hp. This just puts a hud bar over your player. (I can't figure out a way to put it somewhere else.) It's basically like minecraft. You take some HP, & your hearts start to go down a bit. Sometimes when you die, their are still hearts left. (I can't figure out how to fix it!) And also, when you use a dispenser to heal you, it doesn't heal your hearts, but if you get damaged, your hearts are refreshed up to your hp.

If this .lua script gets added, please add me inside the credits inside the server info!

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5purrnr9ezpq85/Minecraft_Health_Bar_By_D-D3ADxPro.zip

EDIT: (IF THIS IS your first time going to 2shared, don't click the big download button. (It's an ad!) Click the small one thats on the bottom of the page)

Credit goes to ENGIN33R for part of the script. (It was bugged so i fixed it & put advanced things into it)

omg wait.

I can check the lua script and maybe fix some of the bugs, maybe.

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Oh cool.

(I am currently making a item script. It displays all your items. I might even make it display your weapon!)

Mora

Mora
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

lol,for what many "hit" hooks?it will get problems.
you need 3+ hooks max
1 spawn -- when player spawn,then image will be 100.bmp
2 hit -- when player hit
3 die -- when player die,then this HUD will not display,
i think i have MC HP code in my pc,but i cant search it :<

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

It has so many hit hooks, because if i use a 'else if' trigger, it will show up a error. :x 

BTW, Thanks for some of the tips. For the last one, i'll be working on the minecraft death screen.

Apothecary

Apothecary

Hmm sounds interesting , did you make it ? or did you take it from unreal software lua's?
I saw one same , with same bugs , anyway if you can fix it it would be the best .
Btw nice ideea. cheers.

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I took it from some thread, not so sure which one. I tried testing it out, but it had some bugs. I fixed them, but i can't fix the extra hearts problem when you die. (Sometimes hearts still show up)

I am currently working on the background.

Mora

Mora
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

i think u use freeimage?

Apothecary

Apothecary

Ok good luck , Smile

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Thanks Smile

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

I can help a teacher in our school knows scripting he can help us improve hack defence

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum