!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

report pirates killer !!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1report pirates killer !! Empty report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 5:34 am

x24

x24

report pirates killer !! 110
report pirates killer !! 210
report pirates killer !! 3_110
report pirates killer !! 410
report pirates killer !! 510

2report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 5:38 am

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

LOL , it's stupid report , in first photo , i don't do tele kill
and in the other photos , i protect a stuff
[will i don't want to some one get that stuff]

3report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 5:46 am

x24

x24

lool firs screen isnt a telekill ? really ? look at that CT guy his running and u following him and look at how many pistol are droped...
oh u protect that stuff by using chiansaw...if someone doesnt want that staff....dead o.O

+ every other posts are stupid but urs are good n right ? lol n000bs

4report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Protect a stuff? So it's an exception? NO

5report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Obito U

Obito U

bb vip? ....

6report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 3:19 pm

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

So accept , why you didn't accept my report for him hu ?
You gave him a chance , and you didn't give me any chance + yea all of them protect a stuffs , for no one , i don't want to one get it , really un fair , even i should be a mod , and now i'm user really abuse

7report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 3:22 pm

x24

x24

i think admins will speak about my second chance....

8report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 3:29 pm

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

And i want to say why he removed my mod and vip , because of he hates me , and when he see any chance to make my status be worst then he accept , and he didn't accept my report to others and he didn't answer my mod apply because HE HATES ME !

9report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 3:48 pm

x24

x24

now you talkingg like a girl!!! oh he hates me ! oh my Heart broken!!!

dude!!! u telekilled people .... deal with it man take your responsibility..

10report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 4:04 pm

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

and look your teleport

report pirates killer !! Mc_kok10

And i'm really angry , if random didn't accept this so he is abuse , useless admin / mod / vip / user

And i want to say that dat whiteee was there and secret room in palestine lake was descovred and dat is angry and he made a new rule it's don't block the secret room , and i block it , he said go or i will kick you pirates , don't block it .

11report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 4:17 pm

x24

x24

lool nice try , ask synthetic i removed it right a way ( why i putted it there: im an old player in minecraft and this map is old when i was playing in it  befor any rules.... i was building entrance there so its just Spontaneously happend o.O)

u can take the hit and cry....
+actually! im in pressed, u  really spectated me more than 1 hour to get this little mistake that i did and i corrected it in less than 2 sec or 3.

and thx for the man who gives u the screen...(Grave Digger)

Last edited by x24 on Fri May 09, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

12report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 4:23 pm

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

stop lie , you just put it , and even you removed it the rule says DON'T build any building near spawn and make it far as less than 7 blocks !

13report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 4:26 pm

x24

x24

6 blocks...  please dude chose one thing i removed it or  im lieing o.O , anyone can see that u lieing ( its not ur screen u didnt know what happend o.O )
u know what does Spontaneously means or u need a free lesson again ?

14report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Fri May 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Look, remember when you first got MOD?
You abused with satchels, you got laser.
Then you got 1 freakin' chance cause you're pretending that you don't know it. (oppa kokman style)

YOU KNOW TELEKILL IS NOT ALLOWED, main paths leading out of the spawn, one of the main exits.

Screens here are enough.

15report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Sat May 10, 2014 3:54 am

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

OK , i want to remember you when you banned oxxxy miron , and you say always who cares ? , just you care to make that no one respect me as a g4y , is that what you want ? , thats what you asking for ?

And what about the photo that i put it , he made a teleport less than 3 blocks ??
isn't enough ? , you already gave him a chance now what ?

16report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Sat May 10, 2014 11:03 am

I banned oxxymiron? LOLWAT? I was banned by oxxymiron. Are you kidding me?

I never said i don't respect gays, no.
I just don't want you to be mod for personal things, mods has requirement, yeah, but accepting mods is only by admins will, if mods are accepted by just passing the requirements, more than 50 players will be mod.

17report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Sat May 10, 2014 11:47 am

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

WHY you don't want to make me mod , because i'm kid , or i abused when i was mod , that because i don't know what abuse power means , but now i know , for what you don't want me to be a mod , and that was long time ago , and i was VIP , not mod ..

18report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Sat May 10, 2014 12:19 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

I tell it to him, you dont follow rules and report others. 2. You are young, i have to use translate lvl 99 to understand ur english 3. You lie 4. Your brother use ur account, i saw once.. i was playing and good skilzz, i knew that wasnt him so it was hitman 5. you are sometimes freaking annoying 6. Dont spam 7. Idk 8. traitor 9. old frined 10 u dont give me weapons 11. u kill pirates

19report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Sun May 11, 2014 9:27 am

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I want to say some thing

The rules say kick then report and he report without kick , so no warning even , YOU should kick/kick/kick/kick with warn / ban (report then ban)

NOT fast go report to ban

20report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Sun May 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Ehm, making your own rules? You added some weird words that are not really written in the rules.

21report pirates killer !! Empty Re: report pirates killer !! Sun May 11, 2014 3:35 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum