!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitman and pirates killer mod removed?

+3
ThePaprika277
TheGlixable
SuperForze12
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Empty Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:11 pm

SuperForze12

Hey guys,Hitman and PIrates killer mod removed? Why Removed MOD? Hitman is good player,Pirates killer 
too but Goku is hitman :/ anyways why removed Mod? Pirates killer is Peace PLayer and Good /active.
He maked spawnkill? or somethink??? If hitman are mod he cann ban all hacker's but now he's mod removed now all make spawnkill and speedhack everytime -.- Pirates killer and hitman im so sorry to Your mod removed im not removed Your mod but somebody removed Are active in !Minecraft and make topic
and become good Mod

Good luck

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

No one cares, this is BEST day for all when removed mod from Hitman.. No mod abuse anymore! YEEAH!! PLAY IN PEACE MC PLAYER.. play in peace..

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I am too lazyyyyy.....-.- to answer this...

Search for it and you might get the answer... -.-.-.-.-.-

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

This should answer your question partly, also as far as I remember Pirates Killer was removed for "inacitivity"(/not taking his responsibilities serious; I might be mistaken here).

SuperForze12

HAHA Why you not understand? you stupid? Hitman play everyday.. Today is hackers... 

If hitman is mod he can ban hackers.. But other's mod only play like a baby.. yeah i get fn2000 yeee i kill all 
wtf?

SuperForze12

But he Is old Baby xD

[size=11.818181991577148][color:c124=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.658824)]https://mc2d.forumotion.net/t532-can-you-post-photo-of-you[/size]

Goku

Goku

Really ? I don't want to waste my time with idiots brothers which they keep discomfiture them selves -_-

SuperForze12

you hitman nice try.. Watch you photo.. Now is better.. but old u old photo is KiD photo. Remember?? 
xDDD

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Now i have the time to answer... -.-

Hitman-ps wrote:I apologize for everybody were yesterday playing and see "unk.edi" speedhacker . It was funny to troll unk members :/ but not when I banned -_-
I learned my lesson remove mod , vip status but un-ban >_>

PS : I won't use it again.

It means hitman just hacking in the server and sshshshshsh he got banned...Still suitable for MOD?

10Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Empty Re: Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

SuperForze12 wrote:HAHA Why you not understand? you stupid?
"HAHA"... if I am stupid, then what are you? You asked a question which you could've easily answered by yourself if you just used the easy-to-use tools which allow you to easily answer such questions easily; since you were apparently unable to do so, I helped you out and provided you the information you were looking for. So if I am stupid, then you must have a rock instead of a brain inside your wooden head. There's totally no reason to act like a retarded kid, so please, think about how you're behaving.

SuperForze12 wrote:Hitman play everyday.. Today is hackers...
Also notice the higly impressive irony. Read and understand what I and Paprika posted.

11Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Empty Re: Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:32 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Hey mods, this is my and Hitmans problem, not ur? So please..?!?!!?

Last edited by TheGlixable on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idiots--)

12Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Empty Re: Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

TheGlixable wrote:Hitman, say about me 1 more thing i will rape u! I did not even know this topic and '' brothers'' fucking faqqot, watch ur brother? Fucking non skilled brothers -> Can only show our MOD status, now when it is removed all fuck u up! Now u are nothing, now ur '' powers'' cant defend you! Now??! WHO ARE YOU?! ALL KILL U AND UR BROTHER?! If my brother is stupid and are kid, dont fucking say im stupid too.. his topic, hes problem.. not mine! Dont say brothers say he.. -_-

Rape is a serious crime, most of the time it's better to not rape someone else; especially not when that person is of the same gender, for some reason many many people are allergic to homosexual stuff. Also, to give a serious answer to the "WHO ARE YOU?!" question (which is probably meant to be a rethorical question), Hitman is a human being, just like you and me.

It'S sad that people think moderators need their powers to defend themselves.
It makes me sad that moderators actually have to defend themselves with their powers.
I hope you get the hidden hint. It's hidden between the lines.

13Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Empty Re: Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Jen

Jen

TheGlixable wrote:Hitman, say about me 1 more thing i will rape u! I did not even know this topic and '' brothers'' fucking faqqot, watch ur brother? Fucking non skilled brothers -> Can only show our MOD status, now when it is removed all fuck u up! Now u are nothing, now ur '' powers'' cant defend you! Now??! WHO ARE YOU?! ALL KILL U AND UR BROTHER?! If my brother is stupid and are kid, dont fucking say im stupid too.. his topic, hes problem.. not mine! Dont say brothers say he.. -_-

You probably can't sink any lower than this..

But I'm glad there are people like you on this forum. Just reading this makes me feel much brighter. And that might actually be the only purpose of your existence, if you ask me. ( no offence)

14Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Empty Re: Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Goku

Goku

Paprika , who knows ? Maybe I will be mod soon -_- . Better than useless mods Smile

15Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Empty Re: Hitman and pirates killer mod removed? Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:24 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Just to say, Hitman is instable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum