!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

What u think about the new forum

+4
Dragonn
Goku
sF*l Roby_Fire
Obito U
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What u think about the new forum Empty What u think about the new forum Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Obito U

Obito U

I think its great, nice edit  Shocked

2What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

Yeah Nice, but the movement when you moves in the page half :/

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

3What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:56 am

In the, what?

Tell me shit things (not so good things), bugs, suggestions and i'll try to add it.

(btw i am the one responsible for the things that is happening to the forums, me designor me made good design!.

4What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:08 am

Goku

Goku

Why name elegant not mc2d

5What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:23 pm

Dragonn

Dragonn
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Because this design is so elegant I guess.

6What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Woah woah it is elegant ( Very Happy ) but it isn't complete and has shitty bugs (line the notifications) so if you see some go illustrate it here.

7What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

I used to be very fond of the button which used to let me skip several pages of spam so I wouldn't have to re-read them, I could simply press the button and it would take me to the newest, un-read spam-posts.
I miss that button. Well, I did see it on the main page, but when I open up any kind of section (let's say "Off-Topic", maybe) then the button refuses to appear behind every topic as it used to.

Should I be mad at you, Random, or should I consult an ophthalmologist (Simple English translation: eye doctor)?

8What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:15 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

Random, Keep Calm please, is only a tiny problem for me and my eyes and why elegant? lol?

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

9What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

I also miss that button Bonzo talked about. It's just far more comfortable to be directed directly to the newest posts without having to scroll through dozens of posts manually.

10What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Obito U

Obito U

i cant see what i write... why??!!?

11What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:35 am

Wait, everything is weird, need to fix this.

12What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:30 am

Drakon

Drakon

Can't see online users.

13What u think about the new forum Empty Re: What u think about the new forum Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:34 am

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Dont know why, but want old one back.. but very cool!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum