!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult

+3
Obito U
sF*l Roby_Fire
Sniper Killer
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Sniper Killer

Sniper Killer

hi all like i said in her VIP apply i will report him nad her VIP will gone for ever so lets begin:
1) i was going to medic and my friend .; kill me whit machet he no read my name he said sry and when i respawn i g out of the Spawn and Drowner_Dude kill me whit m3 you can see thtas in screen (1) and when he kill me he said to me (penise user)
and he insult me again screens:
Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Minecr10
Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Minecr11

2Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:59 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

+1? or -1? :/

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

3Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Obito U

Obito U

penis user xDDD asdasdasdas okno .-.

4Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:51 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

xD

5Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:23 am

Sniper Killer

Sniper Killer

@obito u hhhh thas not a chat room i made a report -_-

6Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:53 pm

SuperForze12

uh cat Penis user xDDDD

7Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:08 am

Sniper Killer

Sniper Killer

@superForze12, all laugh ok just fucking stop idiots like ( Obito U, SuperForze12,TheGlixable) i calm down but not whit you you kids go apply away and eat so candy kids

8Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:36 am

Goku

Goku

Well , he said you used your penis and that a fact Very Happy
You can't life without your penis , everybody are penis users  Penguin

9Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:41 am

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Goku wrote:[...] everybody are penis users  Penguin

E-Even Jen..? o_o

10Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:08 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Sniper, i said '' xD '' rly -_- ?

11Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Goku

Goku

Jen isn't penis user , I'm sure that she not a shemale Very Happy

12Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Empty Re: Drowner_Dude spawnkill and insult Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:03 am

Screenshot # 1 doesn't prove spawnkill, both screenshots are not enough.

Post the WHOLE CONVERSATION so we can figure out why'd he say that thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum