!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some players need ban with cup of tea .

+6
rodion
x24
cyclopsess
TheGlixable
MrChudy13
Goku
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Some players need ban with cup of tea . Empty Some players need ban with cup of tea . Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:48 am

Goku

Goku

I was spying today and i saw players need punishment .

1- Cyclopsess (Super-Insulter) :

Logs:

2- Artem (SpeedHacker) : i don't want to post proof but you can ask random troll about that "got his punish but maybe he can change IP" .

3- Danill (SpeedHacker) : Still not banned .

Some players need ban with cup of tea . Danill

MrChudy13

MrChudy13

Artem and Danill is speedhackers for 100%.I see this two speeders when they use hack.I cant say anymore of cyclopsess, because Im not sure about him.

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Cyclopsess can be fake, bcz HungryCyclopsess, and its not surprise if someone insult u, hitman u are annoying..

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Cyclopsess can be fake, bcz HungryCyclopsess, and its not surprise if someone insult u, hitman u are annoying..

Goku

Goku

If I killed him then I'm annoying ? R u kidding me ? Sorry glixable but you're like a dick-head , small piece of crap .

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Hahhahaha, i dont mean dat.. u say anything in pm then troll.. No one still belives u kicked me for nothing.

cyclopsess

cyclopsess

Logs:

x24

x24

N1 cyclopsess, Goku there is a faker of cyclopsess just look to the ping ,the faker has ~200 + let people express  themselves

Goku

Goku

@Cyclopsess , most of players know that you're SUPER-INSULTER . And i didn't insult without a reason -_- .

Roby i will fuck you : Joke with him , you can ask him he is my friend -_-
Shut the fuck up = shut up = not insult .
I said idiott for you , because you said it for me "I can give you 14334 logs when you said to me "idiot"
reason for say fucking mods : There was a hacker -_-Killer-_- and he has a laser in bullshit map .
reason for say protect your sister's pussy : I said it to ULTIMATE KILLER because he start insult and all of us know he is a big insulter , he temp banned for insult .

Logs:

cyclopsess

cyclopsess

He started?
Logs:

and this
Logs:

11Some players need ban with cup of tea . Empty Re: Some players need ban with cup of tea . Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:04 am

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

danil and artem banned over and over again
and you did not think that they can change the ip -_-

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

12Some players need ban with cup of tea . Empty Re: Some players need ban with cup of tea . Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:06 am

Goku

Goku

What about this ? Just because they want kill you then they are idiots ?

Some players need ban with cup of tea . Mc_pal10

What about this ?

Logs:

After that he pressed it and killed all , so i did it too .

13Some players need ban with cup of tea . Empty Re: Some players need ban with cup of tea . Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:17 am

cyclopsess

cyclopsess

He thinks himself genius but just idiot

Some players need ban with cup of tea . SORmNJK
Some players need ban with cup of tea . Gjj2nwr

change name and do it really genius
and yes its ur map and ur fault u cant press that button

14Some players need ban with cup of tea . Empty Re: Some players need ban with cup of tea . Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:20 am

Goku

Goku

Yup as i said i pressed it after you press it -_-

15Some players need ban with cup of tea . Empty Re: Some players need ban with cup of tea . Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:24 am

cyclopsess

cyclopsess

where is ur proof about me

16Some players need ban with cup of tea . Empty Re: Some players need ban with cup of tea . Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

cyclopsess wrote:[...] its ur map and ur fault [...]
Goku wrote:[...] he pressed it and killed all , so i did it too .
You're both acting like little children there. Take responsibility for what you're doing; and if you're not willing to take the responsibility for what you're doing: don't do it.
With other words:
1. Cyclopsess, stop acting like a stupid moron. "ur map and ur fault" is probably this year's most stupid excuse ever, congratulations. Or am I allowed to hit you in the face, just because I don't like your attitude? Seriously, grow up and take responsibility for your deeds. Don't be an idiot and stop ruining the gameplay for all the other players.
2. Goku, don't be like Cyclopsess. Just because he's doing something stupid does not justify you doing the same thing as well.

17Some players need ban with cup of tea . Empty Re: Some players need ban with cup of tea . Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:56 pm

cyclopsess

cyclopsess

what the fuck are you talkng about
you stop actling like an idiot
he is map maker and and its his fault
go play in sand pls its not ur business

Goku

Goku

What about this ? ..

Logs:

AND PLEASE STOP FUCKING GIVE (-) REPUTATION .

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Goku = Hitman, why u insult urself ? xD But yeah, all hates hitman.. doesnt ssee own mistakes but see others. Hitman doesnt play for fun -> hes work -> RANK , RANK and REPORT. For one idiot word u come here to report?! Please.. FOR FUN!!?!

Miron

Miron

Cyclo right Sad((

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

cyclopsess wrote:what the fuck are you talkng about
you stop actling like an idiot
he is map maker and and its his fault
go play in sand pls its not ur business
+1

Sniper Killer

Sniper Killer

Very Mad very very cyc 10-goku 5

23Some players need ban with cup of tea . Empty Re: Some players need ban with cup of tea . Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Obito U

Obito U

this dude danill speedhack 100%

Not surprised of you both, listen.

Hacker (also known as Goku):
[12:17:20] symn~tm*|*»Goku«: don't press kill all
[12:17:22] symn~tm*|*»Goku«: because
[12:17:27] symn~tm*|*»Goku«: not legal
[12:17:31] symn~tm*|*»Goku«: i stopped press it

Not legal? It's on the map and cyclopsess definitely has a point there, and also, there's no rules about that afaik.

Cyclopsess:
Simple suggestion, make yourself less rude.

Goku

Goku

Mora kicked us because that button , Rodion said not legal too .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum