!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE READ - Reporting Players -

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLEASE READ - Reporting Players - Empty PLEASE READ - Reporting Players - Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:45 pm

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

This is the official 'Reporting Players' thread. I've seen many reports, but people don't put proof, and they still do that. So today i'm here on how to report a player.

Remember, NO SCREENS = NO PROOF ------> FALSE REPORT

Videos are recommended too. (Screenshots can be edited easy). <-----

Categories

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                               Spawn killing/Spawn Trapping

If the person is spawnkilling, or spawntrapping, Take a screen shot(Usually f5) and then go to a image uploading image site, then upload your screens. Then paste the link to the screens here. Don't know how? Follow the steps: %YOUR-HARD-DRIVE%\Counter-Strike 2D\screens

Make sure you have screens! no screens will result in a false report, making the thread locked and trashed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                             A hacker!!!

Do you see a hacker in the game? If their is a mod, please PM the mod using: ! to inform him about the hacker. The moderator will check on the hacker, and if it is true, he will get banned. IF THEIR IS NO MODERATOR, TAKE A SCREEN-SHOT(Usually F5) and then go to a uploading image site and then upload your screens.
Then paste the link to the screens here. Hackers will be banned, and cannot apply for ANY rank at all.

Remember, NO SCREENS = NO PROOF ------> FALSE REPORT

Some image uploading sites:

www.tinypic.com

www.postimage.org

THANKS FOR READING THIS!

Last edited by D-D3ADxPro on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

2PLEASE READ - Reporting Players - Empty Re: PLEASE READ - Reporting Players - Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Obito U

Obito U

lol

3PLEASE READ - Reporting Players - Empty Re: PLEASE READ - Reporting Players - Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:22 pm

rodion

rodion
Head Admin
Head Admin

also i recommend that make a video for report.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

4PLEASE READ - Reporting Players - Empty Re: PLEASE READ - Reporting Players - Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:52 am

I said these things on the "Note" thread

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum