!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept]

+12
ThePewc
»&l håmpâ j@j@«
Glixable
CaptainSkipper09
SuperForze12
Jen
ThePaprika277
{FeaR} # Shark boy
Sword22
Hitman-ps
NiaoYman
Czaja
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Czaja

Czaja

Hello
I'm Czaja and I have 15 Years old . I'm from city Gdynia in Poland .
My hobby is Galactic . I can say where we can see some planets without telescop (18.00-8.00)
Playing in serwer everday for 3h + .
I'm friendly and nice person, I rarely use bad words (just as strongly pissed). If you're my friend and you need my help, I always get it.If I see my friend in the battle immediately I move with the help of him .
What I do for clan ? :
Well I can spot a hacker (such as Aimbot, speedhack, jumping mode, etc.). If anyone wants, I can create for him spray his name. I'm thinking about building a map for the server, soon maybe something I can do. I will ensure a pleasant atmosphere on the server, and defended it against spam and insults. I can always shoot photos of players who break all the rules and insert them in the forum.
Punishing the wrong people will be using, Three times a charm "
that is, Kick, Kick, Kick, Ban.

Generally speaking, I ask for a mod to help maintain popularity Minecraft server and ensure order in it and adhere to all regulations.
(Last time when I wrote mod apply , I had to wait some time , so I write it now Smile)
U.S.G.N : 90963
Time at Server : 2 Days 12h; 60 h

If you need more info. about me , write new post. Bye

2Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Nice application....biut I don't think you are a vip or am I wrong and to be honest I don't see you in our server alot to be honest I never saw you in game....and your experience I think you need more anyways good luck

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

3Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Czaja left us before you start play , niaoyman.

Anyway, I don't think so this is clan Curly this is a server as you can see .and you should read Tolerance Policy before say "Kick,kick,kick,ban" , Czaja.

Last edited by Hitman-ps on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://Pul9.co

4Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Czaja

Czaja

NiaoYman :)I'm vip and I saw you in game . Last time I had problems with my PC and I couldn't play :/ . I played 3 years in that game.

Yeah Hitman xD This is Server .

5Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:03 am

Sword22

Sword22

i didnt see you play Craja

6Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:11 pm

{FeaR} # Shark boy

{FeaR} # Shark boy

i saw hi a lot of time Very Happy me and bro

7Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Inactive don't give.

8Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:02 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I saw him last night... And he spammed a lot we just warned him we didn't wanted to kick him and then he stopped...

But czaja can you not spam we know that's funny your score got lower and everything but man just you know...

9Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Czaja

Czaja

heh , sorry paprika Very Happy I was very bored :/

10Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Czaja wrote:I was very bored :/
You'll kick all players when you bored ?  Very Happy

11Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Czaja

Czaja

noo !! It is so stupid >.< ! I always killing myself . That was my spam ;D 500 deads

12Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Paprika and Czaja are you kidding me ? You can kill your self 89754229 times . It's not a spam -_- who cares if you lost your rank .

13Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Czaja

Czaja

yeah ;d I had rank 100 . Now I have 180 Very Happy

14Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Czaja

Czaja

Let's have fun with Lego blocks !>.< !

15Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:50 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

No its not that spam man it is when he write to chat (in game) to see look at my score it is funny and he spam it, also that Deathrun screen what appear in the center of the screen that's what i talk about man...-.-

16Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Well , if he did that because he was bored . I don't think so he deserve MOD status -_-

17Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Hitman-ps wrote:Well , if he did that because he was bored . I don't think so he deserve MOD status -_-

Doesn't make sense.

18Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Jen

Jen

Czaja wrote:Let's have fun with Lego blocks !>.< !

lol, yes from me.

19Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:08 am

Czaja

Czaja

I had that ,,Idiot brain " only at these day . Now I'm normal guy. Sorry for that spam :/

20Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:08 pm

SuperForze12

Good luck Czaja Very Happy

21Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:55 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

So, his a good player i guess...
Based on my observation of his comment his just a well-guy.

But the only thing that I am confuse is all avout the spamming or something...
I didn't see him around but I think his an old player than me

22Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:32 am

Self kill is not spam, i did that and i had 1000 deaths, 2000 deaths, and 2500 deaths, 5500 deaths in total. (other account)

Well if i death-spammed and it's illegal then why should i have my current status?

23Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

He was saying look to me 
Look to me
Look to me
Look to me -_-

24Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:35 am

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

And that deathrun you know when it is appear in the centre of the schreen and it is blocking the wiew to the game...

I said this not the death spam idc about it,-.-

25Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Empty Re: Czaja aplly for MOD [Accept] Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:49 pm

Czaja

Czaja

Hitman-ps wrote:He was saying look to me 
Look to me
Look to me
Look to me -_-
who ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum