!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Real Report A Guy named UNKNOWN FLMZ

+6
cyclopsess
flmz
NiaoYman
ThePewc
Hitman-ps
MOD DESTROYER
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1New Real Report A Guy named UNKNOWN FLMZ Empty New Real Report A Guy named UNKNOWN FLMZ Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:30 pm

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

PPl say he is a hacker , Well Idk , But what i do know that he is a spawn killer both him and another guy named smn also , I was logging in the server disguised as a math equation Very Happy, will so everyone repels on the sight of me , (HATE MATH !! )
3 Photos no bullshit

New Real Report A Guy named UNKNOWN FLMZ Mc_con11

New Real Report A Guy named UNKNOWN FLMZ Mc_con14

New Real Report A Guy named UNKNOWN FLMZ Mc_con15

Idk I can see he always spawn kill when it comes to when ppl kill his friends or something but not good explanation to this ! .

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

(2x+4y+5c)xy-5×/2 =0 , nice hiding .

Btw , can you tell me "Why we should believe you , if you didn't put the pointer on these players?"

I guess pirates player is flmz , germany one smn . But how to prove it ?

http://Pul9.co

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

.... Tricky can ask for logs , and if u look very closely up there u can see their kills , and if u look closely down there u can see i got killed by them 3 times consequently after each other

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Logs can't prove spawn-kill , you can kill 123 players in 1m with teleport .

ThePewc

ThePewc

Flmz use pirate hat...

So he aren't innocent . Mad face 

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Kala re malaka se prohdopeihsa prosexe...

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

OMG OMG ALL CANT SEE THE DAMN KILL CAM BELOW IT SAYS UNKNOWN FLMZ TWO TIMES OMG OMG HITMAN PLZ DONT POST COMMENT IAM SICK OF YOU OMG OMG IAM SO ANGRY AHH I DONT WANNA SEE UR COMMENTS OMG , I WILL NOT SEE THIS POST UNTIL TRICKY GETS HERE , HE DECIDES , OMG MY FACE IS RED , Help ... Very Happy

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Well , lets see what Tricky will say .

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

What does the fox say ??

flmz

flmz

<3

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

LOL Hitman He flmz doesn't even deny it , why u defending him lol

flmz

flmz

MOD DESTROYER wrote:LOL Hitman He flmz doesn't even deny it , why u defending him lol

because i wrote "<3" doesnt mean i accept it . Although on that screen it was a little bit far from the spawn and i killed some guys there

but i dont deny it either , it might have been a spawnkill

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

Flmz A report was partially accepted about you , You were on thin ice , but u didn't care and spawnkilled more , thats the way i see it , if u all dont see it then ur blind .

cyclopsess

cyclopsess

Tricky fox : But talking about spawnkill, I hope I won't see any more reports about you, flmz.

flmz

flmz

MOD DESTROYER wrote:Flmz A report was partially accepted about you , You were on thin ice , but u didn't care and spawnkilled more , thats the way i see it , if u all dont see it then ur blind .

IT was partially accepted because i didnt even give the truth about that report.

Angry paprika deserved to have that.

He consistantly got killed by my friend from 1v1 and i got frustrated hearing him say " Wow better internet connection "

"Wow all vips are egoist and stuff"

i said 2 insult words just to make him shut " shut up" then he would still keep talking taht my friend killed him cos of internet connection and obviously i called him idiot

He totally deserves it for being so annoying, such a fail mod anyway. Today he purposeley stayed on the spawn just so i kill him and he make screen , or just so i get kicekd for spawnkilling

Its redicilous such people are mod , anyway lets move on --> sF pirates killer guy kept calling me hacker and spamming to team up with me , and told me he will kick me for no reason. So i just had to say some things there to defend myself.Maybe that was kinda offensive but.... oh well

And since in that report i didnt write anything , it got partially accepted.

It shouldnt be accepted in the first place so i "wouldnt be on thin ice " as you say. But you can take this report as a spawnkill because i might have done it on 2-3 people in screens.

so normally with this reprot it should be " partially accepted "

but anyways go on and remove it already. I seriously got tired of all this ^^ e.e

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

Iam not really gonna bother reading all this xD , But in the end of the day flmz u spawn killed , and that's just it , other ppl spawn killed before and got their vip taken , so ur not special law is above all , No steam spawn kill = vip taken
1uuuup spawn kill = vip taken
other ppl insult , spawn kill , spam = vip taken .
i really dont care i have no grudge against anyone i just got spawnkilled and i though i should report it thats all , and probably no one will read this post cuz its too long so bla bla bla Very Happy

flmz

flmz

MOD DESTROYER wrote:Iam not really gonna bother reading all this xD , But in the end of the day flmz u spawn killed , and that's just it , other ppl spawn killed before and got their vip taken , so ur not special law is above all , No steam spawn kill = vip taken
1uuuup spawn kill = vip taken
other ppl insult , spawn kill , spam = vip taken .
i really dont care i have no grudge against anyone i just got spawnkilled and i though i should report it thats all , and probably no one will read this post cuz its too long so bla bla bla Very Happy

Yea you are right it took me 30secs.

Confirmed.

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

And someone said to me that the unknown clan is full of pros (nerds) and now they can't play with the rules? Anyway as we see on the other report smn spawnkill again...And in this report filmz prove that he cannot read the rules... This guy just fail all the time... -.-

flmz

flmz

ThePaprika277 wrote:And someone said to me that the unknown clan is full of pros (nerds) and now they can't play with the rules? Anyway as we see on the other report smn spawnkill again...And in this report filmz prove that he cannot read the rules... This guy just fail all the time... -.-

dude , you are mod and you dont even follow the rules . Its lame

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Guhuguhu paprika the most people on earth are nerds and I bet you are a nerd too .....
Ask me why......

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Hmm, nice acting to be an Admin Cyclopsess...

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

2 New More photos All check iam out they are new
was hoping that he would stop Very Happy

New Real Report A Guy named UNKNOWN FLMZ Minecr34

New Real Report A Guy named UNKNOWN FLMZ Minecr35

Nothing personal its just buisness , no its not buisness its well idk what is it xD

MOD DESTROYER

MOD DESTROYER

Let the fox Speak Very Happy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum