!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted]

+16
Dr.Nick
brkbkr123
RÅMPÅGÉ
ThePaprika277
Tuborg31
Sword22
**BALA**
NeTwOrK
Ezel
sF*l Roby_Fire
CaptainSkipper09
cyclopsess
NiaoYman
Apfelbrot
Hitman-ps
flmz
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:33 am

flmz

flmz

1) Played 31hours
2) Im there everyday
3)Hmm well.Im not a spawnkiller but , some people might not like me just because i dont want to team up with anyone other than my clan members.But that has nothing to do with spawnkilling so...People often ask me to team up and if i always say no then they will start to insult badly but w/e
4) Never Banned

2|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Gl , but you should put your usgn ID .

http://Pul9.co

3|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:23 am

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

11849, as you can see on his profile.

4|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:25 am

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

I have screens of u spawnkilling _-
Killing people.who have like 5 secs spawned unarmed IS SPAWNKILL

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

5|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:25 am

cyclopsess

cyclopsess

spawnkiller

6|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:23 pm

flmz

flmz

show me screens then? cos when im playing i always get spawnkilled from my enemies in game so why arent they spawnkillers aswell then?

7|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:36 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Poor guy, got lost one reputation..
Seems others hates you, so I am too..well, not much in your unK Clan...

Back in the topic, you can be receive the VIP status, unless others have the photo if you are really a Spawnkiller guy..

8|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Well, I'm the one who decreased flmz's reputation. Not because I hate him, but because I dislike the (sulky) attitude he's shown in that post (which is why I also consider him unsuitable for VIP privileges). 

@flmz: Just because nobody bans the other spawnkillers doesn't allow you to spawnkill as well. In fact it's indeed a fact that at least a few moderators tend to ignore spawnkillers as long as they're not spawnkilled, too.

9|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:29 pm

flmz

flmz

you misunderstood the post. I normally join the server and when they see my name random people spawnkill me and i cant get weapons. Then if i kill them back when i get weapons then i'll have to spawnkill (the person who killed me before) just because he did it aswell . If you consider that spawnkill or just enemy kill then i dont know. But the people who spawnkill me are vips aswell.But i kill ONLY the guys who spawnkilled me when i couldnt get weapons as a payback.Thats my point

TO SUM UP with the post : If someone spawnkills me , when i get weapon, i will kill him then kill ( the one person ) at the spawn as a payback . Even if i stop attacking he will just attack with glock cos obviously he is an enemy. So i cannot (Not spawnkill some guys) , although if you consider that spawnkill i will drop it. BUT i never spawnkilled random people.

now its up to you , greetings

10|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:14 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Niaouman , prove it .

11|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Yes shouldn't be team with all . Just some.

12|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:38 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

good luck.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

13|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Ezel

Ezel

Spawnkiller

14|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

@flmz: I understood what you're thinking, and I admit that you've got a point there.
But what I meant (which you apparently didn't understand) is: a rule violation is a rule violation, no matter why the rule was violated. 
It's easy to just blame others, but only you are responsible for what you do. Nobody here can force you to do anything.

However if they shot you first, it's of course no spawnkill.

15|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:51 pm

NeTwOrK

NeTwOrK

No ! Spawnkiller

16|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:11 pm

flmz

flmz

epic , all these people i kill coem and tell me im spawnkiller in the topic even though i actually am not. Just because they hate me. W/e Im pretty sure if i teamed up with everyone they would apparently have different opinion. haha lmao....

w/e its in your hands , check me ingame yourself or decline it already

17|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:24 pm

**BALA**

**BALA**

flmz i saw you spawnkilling sometimes too.

http://kill3rsclan.bestesforum.com/

18|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Stop saying that without a proofs .

19|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Good luck with spawnkilling, ehh, you spawnkill too much, but you're lucky i didn't take photos of it.

The real question is, do you deserve it?

20|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:56 pm

flmz

flmz

^ what hitman said , if you find screens of me spawnkilling or check me in game

What you mean if i deserve it? I dont have a bad attitude , i actually almost never talk to people in game.
The only thing here is that people think i spawnkill, although i won't agree with you accusing me as a spawnkiller. And as i pointed out , people hate me in game and im enemy with everyone so of course they were gonna come to the topic and say "spawnkiller" just so that i get declined.( my point to the other post).

21|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:12 am

cyclopsess

cyclopsess

lol all hate me too
so im not vip for this

22|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:34 am

Sword22

Sword22

spawnkill and traitors  🇳🇴 :pirat: 

23|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:52 am

flmz

flmz

traitor what? I didnt team up with anyone other than hitman and my clan, what are you talking about

24|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:04 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

How many times is this..

Prove to it if he is doing Spawnkill, not to intend saying that he is Spawnkiller without photo or videos

I want really see if he is..
Logs are better to me..

25|unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Empty Re: |unKnowN|* flmz VIP apply [Accepted] Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Stop skipper and flms, i already said that i didn't take photos (i thought he was a random guy herping in the server)
Stop saying those words OVER AND OVER.
Never talk to people? So what? Does it make you innocent? You were shooting at the spawn with m4a1 in the map "minecraft_halloween" but that's not counted cause there is no proofs.

What i am trying to say is, DO YOU deserve it? Convince us, tell them that you could be better, PROVE THEM (and also me) WRONG.

[Actually VIP will be removed in the so-called new script, but that script is still taking a lo-o-ong time.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum