!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned for nothing!!!!!!!!

+5
Hitman-ps
Tricky Fox
CaptainSkipper09
Sword22
amine
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:44 pm

amine

amine

First topic message reminder :

Please remove my ban USGN: 119972
i was banned for nothing , it's wrong ID

26Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 am

Wait for it, NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

27Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:56 pm

serik021098

Hi everyone,I Rus translate my words who do not know Russian,
Всем Привет Я В Игре [-Rus-Clan-]-Serik
Многие Думает Что Я Хакер Но Я Не Хакер
Я Новичок Я Даже Не Знаю Где Найти Чит
И Меня Забанили Много Раз  Я Признаюсь Что В Сервере Был Быстрый Но Его Мне Дали в Сервере И Я Думал Что Мне Дал Админ

28Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Sniper Killer

Sniper Killer

whit googel transeter here is serik021098 :
Hi everyone I'm In The Game [-Rus-Clan-]-Serik
Many thought I was but I did not Hacker Hacker
I'm a Newbie I do not even know where to find Cheat
And I was banned many times I have to admit that in the server was quick But He gave me a server and I think I gave Admin

29Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Sniper Killer

Sniper Killer

and i know why they bann him bcz i' her friend he stay near the Wepons and block it whit portal and who go dead by turent and thats not a Rules : hhhh
you cant block the wepons and medic whit Poratl hhhh new rule and he do that in Minicrfat haloween 1.4

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum