!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned for nothing!!!!!!!!

+5
Hitman-ps
Tricky Fox
CaptainSkipper09
Sword22
amine
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:44 pm

amine

amine

Please remove my ban USGN: 119972
i was banned for nothing , it's wrong ID

2Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:25 am

Sword22

Sword22

maybe u hacking =='''

3Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:26 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

What nickname used anyway?

4Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:14 pm

amine

amine

Im not hacker,I never use hack
i forget my nick name
Please remove ban usgn 119972 Im not hacker!!! and im not free killer or spawn killer...

5Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Amine don't lie that you never use hack. I still remember you hacking from old times. Who can know for now?

6Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:14 pm

amine

amine

That was my sister NADJET she use my USGN some times , but not now

7Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:11 am

Sword22

Sword22

amine just trust u get banned because u hacked

8Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:10 pm

Can't trust it? We don't know big true about that.

9Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

There was no hacks for 1.2.3 and were no requests for unban. New cheat for 1.2.3 were realized, and the wave of unfairly and freebanned persons came up. Very interesting.

Anyway, I'll be think about it if server somes back.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

10Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:58 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

No , There a hack for last version .

http://Pul9.co

11Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:13 am

You didn't get the joke, aren't you?

Anyways that's the greatest description of how you are banned, amine.

12Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:03 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

I was want to ban him because he used speedhack , but he left before i did it . "But i have a screen for his identity"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

14Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

My words is a good prove , I don't have to install fraps and take a video for him then upload it here , AMINE should prove that he didn't use speed hack or aimbot , Whatever !

15Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:32 pm

Nope it's not, words are not enough hitman, can you prove that Apollo 11 landed on the moon with words? Get your facts straight.

And about the joke, it's what Tricky Fox posted, i don't want to explain, just read it yourself.

16Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Should I and other mods , give proof for every violation here ?
Then , why admins gave us MOD status ? I think to use it's powers to solve problems and that doesn't need any proof .

17Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:47 pm

Mod Powers are active only in the server, forums is separated from that, if it's both connected, then you must be the forum moderator, too.

If words are enough to clarify each situation, everyone can say that "you are an abuser" "you are a hacker" without proof but it will be still considered, cause you said that it doesn't need any proof.

I said this phrase before but, get your facts straight.

18Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:13 pm

amine

amine

WTF!
I dont use hack ! Maybe that was my sister use my name and USGN because she know my USGN , remove ban USGN : 119972

19Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:49 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

That doesn't give proof to me if your sister is using it...
On the other hand, i don't know you either and i have no intention to say some offensive words but depends on the other MODs..
Well, I'm one of them...

20Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:39 pm

amine

amine

WTF! Remove ban i dont use hack , the hacks is not work in windwos xp and i have wind xp
that was a fake or my sister trust me

21Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:42 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

amine wrote:.. the hacks is not work in windwos xp ...

How you knew it ?

22Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:53 pm

amine

amine

Yes , i my friends told me,i have windows xp and the hack not work on wind xp OK
REMOVE BAN OF USGN Crying or Very sad , im not hacker i swear !! ! ! ! !

23Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:50 am

Vakuum

Vakuum

haha forgot nickname

DAT LiAR xDDDD

He speedhack sometimes

24Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:55 pm

He wants to be unbanned so he can speed on the server again.

25Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Banned for nothing!!!!!!!! Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:14 pm

amine

amine

NOOO, Bro im not hacker i dont use and i dont need the hack,Unban me and watch me if i use hack, believe me i dont have hack !!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum