!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply Glixaable [Rejected]

+3
Hitman-ps
flmz
Glixable
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:07 pm

flmz

flmz

u need 30 h lol should be auto decline

3Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Insulter !

http://Pul9.co

4Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:30 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

You killed me with portal gun, I lost the laser! No VIP for you!  

Joking. (probably)

However, don't make requests until you haven't get the required time at least. It won't help you to get VIP earlier, but it could help you to annoy the admin. I'm not sure about sense of such desire, but you can try again, your dreams almost came true.

P.S. Related to "server bug". It was possible some time ago. But this bug should be currently fixed. Maybe you lost it few month ago, but If you consider yourself as a "frequent player" (which VIP rules require) its probably not so hard for you to get 10-20h again during those months, isn't it?

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

5Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:59 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Buger = Gilxable = Chicken = INSULTER

Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Mc_pal12

Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Mc_pal13

Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Happy_35

6Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

hm. So, If this server so fucking stupid, why you created this topic, Glixable?

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

9Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Ahh...the tea ... .
GX, well... try to be more calm maybe it will help little.

10Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Who cares , if i used 3247 nicknames?

11Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Who else can prove that he is BuGeR?

(changing your name is abusable, you can almost hide yourself from being watched/monitored or identified)

16Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

The only thing you've proven is that you have no idea what the "Edit" button is for.

The fuzzy image proves nothing. Posting a random picture of any 2 people who look alike is possible.

Also, I suppose this is strike one for you.

20Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

I'm gonna turn a blind eye to the triple-post up there. Maybe I shouldn't, maybe I should. Guess you're lucky today. But would you please learn to use the "Edit" function. If you keep up like this you'll be banned by tomorrow.

Oh, and also make acquaintance to the Three Strike System and the Forum Rules.

21Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Empty Re: Apply Glixaable [Rejected] Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

I watched closely and noticed that I can't watch the video at all, thanks to GEMA.

Please consider reading Bonzo's post again, he indirectly edit: now he directly asked you to use the 'edit'-button instead of doing tripple posts. At this point also notice that Bonzo wrote "strike one", something might happen in case you go on collecting more strikes.

Also there is no point in raging. Thank you for your effort, but the evidence you provided could be a random picture you found anywhere in the internet, we can't be sure if it really shows you and your brother. (Btw: huge caps lock text walls and punctation mark spam makes people look rather stupid than angry/strong.) 

Furthermore I'd recommend you to watch your mouth. You want to become a VIP, so you have to prove that you're worth the rank. Calling everyone, including the administrators who decide(d) about your application, stupid is... well, it's stupid, especially when there's no reason at all.
Next time just 'nicely' ask someone to have a skype chat with you to prove that you are not your brother. Which means: no spamming, no flaming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum