!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

A small evidence about x24 [Denied]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Empty A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:48 pm

x24, This is a tough one.

VIDEO:
(the video actually ends in 0:30)

He knows all about hacking in CS2D, claims that he is unbannable. And also claims that DC (the game developer) gave him the tools for hacking.

He only use the hack if he wants to kill someone, escape from someone, and if no one's watching.
(maybe no skills xD)

He knows if a Mod/Adm supervises him.
Example. If he's slowed down, he will stop the speedhack.

When someone bans him, he comes back with a new IP address.
(if he is not a hacker, then why change ip?)

He is a hacker and i'm sure 'bout that.

End. (Lol)

2A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Empty Re: A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Troll I'm sorry, but this video prove that he is lagger. I know that you won't believe me, or you maybe think that im trying to protect him. I also saw hackers who's pretending laggers as well. But it's easy to detect too, they cannot be immobilized.

[I'll try to explain, but i doubt that it be succeed: The moment when he became faster, 0:23. You see that he had stuck for some moments, then he increased his speed, then stuck again and increased it again - It does not seems like hacking, because hackers doesn't stuck and they continue shooting if they stopped. When this guy stopped, he just stared at one direction without actions, then he teleported. After his teleportation you can see that he was a little bit confused because he lost the target (Because when you are lagging your enemies also teleporing in the moment of lag)
  Another thing - when player is hacking you still can see his movements, even if its too fast (like +100 spmd) This guy is clearly teleporting - the main attribute of lagger.
  And the last thing - 90% of cheaters can be checked by immobilization. You don't have to immobilize them in the moment of the hack, you can do it in any other moment. Because if the hack is enabled (even if its not used, just active) immobilization will not be workable.]

I don't think that he is hacking at least at this video. There is another person more who knows about this question more than me, but now he's... missing. >_>.
If you don't have other evidence to show, note my words - there is no hack and i ask you to leave him alone until i see undeniable evidence.. Same ask for the Milky person, who's banned him so many times -.-

Last edited by Tricky Fox on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

3A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Empty Re: A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

(if he is not a hacker, then why change ip?)

Troll, i have different IP every time same as this guy, i can not be banned too. Uh, i doubt that you saw me hacking even once >_>

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

4A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Empty Re: A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:53 am

Others are intellegent, so immobilizing may not work
Maybe he belongs to the 10%

He lags at around 40-120 ping?

And in the Video, He sped up while the other is still shooting smoothly.
Is that lag?

I have a weird ping (around 300 to 400), so others see me teleport?

Can't stop this thing cuz' i saw him many times.

I'll just check my logs for the "DC" thingy.

5A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Empty Re: A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:22 am

"When this guy stopped, he just stared at one direction without actions"

Nope.
He clearly shooted with a M3.

6A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Empty Re: A small evidence about x24 [Denied] Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 am

Last thing.
or maybe predictions.

He stopped before the speedhacking happened.
turning on the hack?

"When a player is hacking, you still can see his movements"
I saw it clearly in the Video

"When you are lagging, your enemies also teleporing in the moment of lag"
 a. you will see that it didn't lag at that time
 b. you can analyze the other guy shooting me to know if i'm laggy

------------------------------------

Okay i'll leave him alone.

But if i see him hack again, i'll post another video about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum