!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuborg [Report Denied]

+5
ThePaprika277
Obito U
TheGlixable
Miron
Goku
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Tuborg [Report Denied] Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Goku

Goku

Yup , 2 weeks ago Skipper give us a proofs of a hackers ask him about aimbot like "Mario or Reaper2" .
It's my turn to give you a proofs about Tub0rg , he used flmz's nickname and he used speedhack .

Conversations:

Useful information:

Screens :

1- Tuborg's spray logo , which "." used it .

Tuborg [Report Denied] Minecr24

2- "."'s spray logo , which Tuborg used it .

Tuborg [Report Denied] Dm_dus10

Tuborg [Report Denied] Dm_dus11

2Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Miron

Miron

Hahahahahahahaaha 

3Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:12 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Why not ban him, you are MOD,  of i ''forgot '' it xDDD!!

4Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Obito U

Obito U

xDD

5Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Goku

Goku

Why you laugh ? -_-
I didn't say a joke , did I ? -_-

6Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:29 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

This is i think just a joke...

First you didn't say anything to help me find who is the hacker...then i did manage to salvage who is the hacker...then i slowed him down and i just said: Nothing is wrong with him...then you just get mad and you just left the game... -.-

7Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Goku

Goku

Wtf you slowed alfred not "." -_-

8Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:00 am

Ezel

Ezel

bad report ....

9Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:53 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

No humor people...

Last edited by TheGlixable on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bcz all cry's!)

10Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

.. if you insist..

Glixable, there's no reason to be an outright asshole. You got your unban but I'm fairly sure it wasn't because of your charming apply.
If you're anything like this on the server then I outright regret wishing you good luck. If there's any smallest bit decency left in you then I suggest you remove the post above and try not to be a massive cockstand.

Thank you.

Last edited by Bonzo on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:22 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

OK OK OK, i take my words back. Peace..

Last edited by TheGlixable on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

So this is all about personal envy and jealousy? (yes, I saw that post that you deleted a minute after submitting it)

Once again, instead of being an asshole, I suggest you do your best to better yourself.
If you manage to prove yourself as a worthwhile human being and not a simple waste of space, then you will be listened to and you'll be able to make your point clearly.

And yes, I took your post seriously. If you don't mean something, then don't post it. Internet sarcasm and jokes should be made obvious since we have no way of knowing whether you mean it seriously or just as a joke.

Also, you're a making yourself look like a drooling fucking idiot. Check your grammar before posting, at least try to get the names right.

I'll leave it up to others to decide whether I meant the above sentences as a joke or not.

13Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:33 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

I deleted bcz i dont want problems anymore, after bad reputation i dont wanna get it again. And u saw it bcz u are here 24/7.. But its good.. But yeah, you are right.. Im sorry for that, i dont wanna get problems with you. Sorry again! .. Im not joking!

14Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Apfelbrot

Apfelbrot
Friend of Community

Bronzi's gone mad! :O
Also respect to you, Glixable, I like that you're not starting/continuing a pointless flamewar. I could name a dozen people that would've reacted differently and would've made themselves looks like enormous dickheads, not to say like "Backpfeifengesichter". So, gratz to you.

Also this evening started to become entertaining for some weird reason which I "can't" name at all. Smile

15Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:16 am

When we're talking about hackers, SCREENS WONT HELP

16Tuborg [Report Denied] Empty Re: Tuborg [Report Denied] Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:45 pm

SuperForze12

Are that goku idiot or what? If he insult Other server no one Cear Admin's only cear Mc server :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum