!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dafuq?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dafuq? Empty Dafuq? Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:57 am

So i was trolling others with laser then suddenly..

Dafuq? Report10

As you can see on the screen, in the 17th line.
Creed! killed Random striker. with Laser
I killed miron a bit far away by using "radar hack" or using radar to random-shoot.

In the 22nd and 24th line, you can see that "Oxxxymiron" joined and banned me, without even checking.

Now, i want to do 2 things.

1.) Report Oxxxymiron, and;
2.) Unban my IP Address (120.28.127.93) And USGN (80081)

I'm not sure if this is selfishness. I hope it's not.

Last edited by rodion on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PS: sorry for abusing, i banned myself)

2Dafuq? Empty Re: Dafuq? Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:50 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

I saw miron once when he banned someone because that person sweared oxxy " Bicth " and, oxxy get mad and banned him.
After this Hitman join in..

3Dafuq? Empty Re: Dafuq? Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:06 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Trolling others at the spawn\shop, and those others was me, yeah.  He suspected you in aimboting, and I couldn't disprove it. You haven't missed at me not even once, so I agreed with him.  I can't blame Miron in this case. But anyway, I have no chance to connect to my or any other USGN. I can not unban you, please send PM to Rodion.

Last edited by Tricky Fox on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

4Dafuq? Empty Re: Dafuq? Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:19 am

Miron

Miron

Apo what???I not banned who insulting me i do mute for 5 minute don`t lie..Random...

5Dafuq? Empty Re: Dafuq? Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:10 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

Yes , now i lie...
Yes i lie!!
How did you notice?
I can't belive...
I don't lie...what i said is true.

6Dafuq? Empty Re: Dafuq? Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:14 am

Just please check, check first before banning cause it will cause a huge pain for the person that doesn't hack, please check carefully if your argument is valid or not. It's just like admins accepting reports, you need proof before you punish someone.

And just having high ping but still have good aim means that you are using aimbot? If you supervised me you will see i am just using the radar, i even waste bullets shooting on walls.

If i was a newbie then there's no chance for me to be better? And anyways i practiced some tricks, advanced shooting so i can troll almost perfectly, i changed my style.

I did troll on the so-called safezone (even it's not safe) cause of the fact that there is no rules implemented with it, at first i was confused but the legendary admin pointed out that safezonekilling is legal.

The mere fact here, is you didn't check if i am really hacking, but now.

What if other innocent players were banned just because of suspecting that he hacks?
What if players just hate the other player so they say he hack?
What if you ban an innocent player and he starts to think, then eventually the server starts to crash?

Aimbot is not just about the perfect aim, aimbotters switches fast from player to another, and points to the closest player.

What if this thing happened to you?
I'm pretty sure you will report the player who banned you if he did it cause he thinks that you are using hack. Right? 

Now tell me oxxxymiron, does this make sense? if you suspect something, it will be automatically right?

I think it's not the aimbot thing, it's personal. If you suspect that i am hacker then you must ban me already, but no. You banned me after i killed you.

now here's another what if.
What if you only banned me just cause you died and lost your items?

_______
Apothecary, don't just say things, prove it if you know you're right.

7Dafuq? Empty Re: Dafuq? Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:18 am

Delete this post, i resign.

8Dafuq? Empty Re: Dafuq? Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:00 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Talking about me, about shop killing. There is actually only 2 ways from the spawn: Teleport Zone or Shop zone. You were "trolling" me with the laser in both zones. Seems like you blocked me at the spawn, when I'm leaving the spawn - you killing me. Not every time of course. But there was other players too, so leaving the teleport with a knife means that you probably going back to spawn in few seconds and see your trolly face again. ee

Talking about Miron. I tried to substantiate my point of view, but it still rests on your shop trolling. You probably right about better checking. Judging by my impression of shop hugging with you, I started suspect you into cheating, and when Miron asked me, could you be a cheater, I could not deny it.

9Dafuq? Empty Re: Dafuq? Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:02 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

If you don't want to talk about it officially, well, there is PM. But it should be done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum