!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project Mystery

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project Mystery Empty Project Mystery Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

I wanna make 2 maps for server !minecraft! and i need some assistants for some help.
Q: What they would do?
A: They will bring me what i need
Ex : Sounds , voices , middle ages music , sprites , even sometimes advices.
They will get credits for maps in game and in forum.
The first map is called " minecraft_bonesinger " " anyway i will think at another name
Map description
- map 400x400 ( Huge )
- 5-6 lands all of these lands are in "Island of Bonesinger" ( Woodland , Waterland , Lavaland , Jungeland , Winterland , Forgottenland )
Woodland - here you start the adventure. You have to find your own way to repair the bridge or a way to across the sea to Waterland , uhh yes you have to ask the NPC's from houses for some help or find in woods...something ask everything humans , animals , (you will have a puzzle to solve to) Woodland will have some specific sounds ( tree falls sounds , birds , wolfs , bear ...you will have to use your brain to go to Waterland)

Waterland - A city in water the legend says that nobody has tried to reach it and in final an adventurer decided to go there ( you ) in his journey here will have to help the city to get on his own foots and to escape from laziness and drunkers , criminals, you will have to talk with everybody from that little city even with the mayor of the city to help around that zone and then you will procced to Jungleland)

Jungleland - You will find there a trib named " Kaira " which it was normaly to find them ALL there but someone kidnapped them almost all of them i mean the secret army , you will have to kill the leader of the army and to free the tribe Kaira.Once you saved them , they will be happy again and you will be always welcome to their land , with your own room.After this you will have to find a boat who will leade you to Lavaland )

Lavaland - Umm i didn't think yet about it but here you will find a dragon named " Feomathar " i put this name because i remember of Gothic II , you will have to talk with this Feomathar and he will help you in your little journey on Island of Bonesinger on lavaplace you will have to find some eggs of spiders and to disintegrate them after this , the big dragon Feomathar ( being the most old of all dragon , being a wizard too he will teleport you to Winterland)

Winterland - Here you will find the legendary dwarfs *ermm*, you will have to go in their famous caverns and dig for the gold , and many others treasures! After this a dwarf will leave some signs and steps to the forgotten land)

Forgottenland - Here you will find the famous pyramid of "Keops" you will have to solve the mistery of "Keops" and find his big treasure ! Ouuuaaauuuuuu ....of course...you will have to find many buttons and to avoid the traps leaved by him,dodge dodge ! ohh of course a dwarf will help you from outside by using witchery and guide you to the final of the pyramid un-hurt ! After you find the treasure of Keops you could take the treasure and reset the round,or you could take the treasure and run to , "Island of the Prosperity"

"Island of Prosperity" is another adventure ! First solve the cases of this island , another adventure awaits...[...] be ready.

If you have any questions...?

Q: What this army want's?
A: The army is here to steal the treasure of Keops

Q: When we will solve ( if you will can) the mystery of keops will be there a button who autom. will change the map to "Island of Prosperity"or a button reset of round?
A: Yes , it will be but it be very hard to get there.

Q: I will get to rights for helping you?
A: Yes you will get , of course.

Now if you have other questions..just ask...who want's in i will start to ask him things.
Once you in , you can't get out from this job only if i say SO.
I will just like a puppeteer .

2Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:00 am

I'm sure everyone will be stuck if the Labyrinth of Doom is included.

3Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

Yes that part of map will be the most dificult...the traps are kind of heavy to avoid...
So huh..noboby will help me?

4Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:14 am

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

I can a friend called kirito or raining mammoths was a scripter and a Map creator deathrun mostly and I helped him a bit and I was his test subject so I could offer my service and to u apo just let me know

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

5Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Ok, i start to mapp off like 2 weeks ago and the first map is somewhere around 43%
I need you to bring some ambience melody....medieval,voices "Cheer, welcome to our shop or just welcome , have a nice day..." i need nature sounds..wolf bears everything you can and please post them here and to be converted to .ogg.

6Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Ok, i will try to help, even i have a bunch of works unfinished Dx.

7Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Seems like it require a lot of scripts.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

8Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

I hope to see at least some part of your work. Just to be sure that it is not just empty words. Perhaps i could help you. Sounds very impressive.

9Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:48 pm

You can use my script, or Apfelbrot's script for spawn protection.

Last edited by Random Troll on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:33 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Ok apo I will give u report in one week

11Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Ok apothecary, i can help you with lua (if you need) and in sounds.

Ancient music are somehow buried underground and could be hard to reclaim.

12Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:05 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

Ok...bring everything you can( everybody ) i will start to remapp the Island of Bonesinger...
Ancient music,...voices...for NPC's , nature sounds..i need to make everything to be like in a island...anyway i got too sounds..but many of them are sound so i need waves of water childrens playing...oh yea..and to be .ogg
And thanks for the script.

13Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:57 pm

bump, any updates?

14Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

--^--^---^----^^----^---^^^----^-----^--------------(no resources)

15Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

I could get the music. But it seems like you already abandon your project like I expected, ee

16Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:56 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Ye I'm lefted behind cause of our school project

17Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Like i [CENSORED] expected.
I can't do this hard job alone...
I have no resources...to do something and i wanna make the map but i can't without resources...and advises...
The project is closed..i have no resources...

T/C!

18Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:34 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Send me map or a sample if it

19Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:17 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

I won't do nothing more,i will send you the map and some of the resources i tried myself to get...
After this i leave.
T/C And stop OFF-FUCKITOPIC

20Project Mystery Empty Re: Project Mystery Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:35 am

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Suppose it's better to trash it if you're sure the project has been discontinued.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]