!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a routine check whoever reads this

+3
TrollStory
Dragonn
CaptainSkipper09
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just a routine check whoever reads this Empty Just a routine check whoever reads this Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:50 pm

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Anyone is still active 'till now?

Just please reply this post whoever is still fine until now

Not me.

Dragonn

Dragonn
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Okay then.

TrollStory

TrollStory

well atleast u guys are alive

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

No 1 is alive...

flmz

flmz

lul. Memories often bring me back here for some reason , i don't really like memories. Doesn't matter if they are good ones; Was reading through the forum , cringing through my old posts and immaturity. Don't get me wrong , it's not like i'm all mature and grown up now. It does seem like most of my posts and aggresive behaviour were driven by the shitty life situation i was in back then , and still am.Yes , that's a way to excuse myself (I guess). I know i might have caused some trouble in the past , In fact , i caused a lot of trouble. Sorry to the people i was a d*ck to for no reason.I know that coming back here and apologizing and trying to excuse my behaviour is a very desperate thing to do , indeed. But i guess that's really who i am, just a "forever" depressed guy who plays videogames.I don't really expect anyone to ever read this, but i'm writing it anyway because i'm somewhat obligated to do so.I had a lot of fun playing this game even though i was pretty much playing alone for the most part.

Goodluck

Hi....Bye...That was long time ago...

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

What a nostalgia reading the reports against me. What a child I was lol.

Goodluck for the new you guys. I administrated the server but even I was childish and immature back then. Fun threads.

myself wrote:From Admin, i am now declaring that 'i'm quitting'.

Had a great time trying to fix some problems (website design experiments also was fun) and co-building (a bit) the most cancerous map ever made for mc2d; Mc_Palestine_Lake. (h-ps created the map, i just expanded it with fancy ideas like passable mountains and underground passages)

Oh well, I became admin but I didn't act like one (i guess). Harsh words, casual speaking, lots of sarcasm. I speak nothing like an admin. I mean,

Random wrote:
pirates killer wrote:Random , it's better to shut up , i wasn't know what is the meaning of "ABUSE" , i had a bad English at that time and i didn't know what it mean , so it's better to stop show off that you maybe still admin , idk and idc , you just was show off and you still do it , who cares for your bullshit , Rodion trust in me , also tricky fox do , you just with those mad guys hate me , just let me say some thing "Who cares for your bullshit ?" , it's your favorite  sentence !

"Rodion trust in me , also tricky fox do"

Well then you must have got administrator powers before me? Great!

--------------------

I guess this server and the idea behind it is a great thing to remember. I don't believe we can do a similar thing as CS2D is losing players.

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

I. LIVE.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Mora

Mora
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

I'm also alive. I wonder who the fck pay for hosting?

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Site is free.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Serves you right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]