!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADM 2 [Request Rejected]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ADM 2 [Request Rejected]  Empty ADM 2 [Request Rejected] Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 pm

coldblud

coldblud

1. USGN - 99549
2. playtime - 4d 9h
3. In game nick - Coldblud

well i have been a Mod 2 on this server for quite a while now even though it's not the only server i have been Mod at but it surely is one of my favourite servers, well i am pro active as well as i am pretty active at the forums as well and been trying to help solve problems on the server for a quite while now and i am sure i will do a bang up job controlling the server and the forums anyway see for yourself and see if i am good enough to be the admin. Smile
~Peace out.

2ADM 2 [Request Rejected]  Empty Re: ADM 2 [Request Rejected] Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:22 pm

You're good.
BUT WTF, ADM 2?

3ADM 2 [Request Rejected]  Empty Re: ADM 2 [Request Rejected] Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:54 pm

coldblud

coldblud

Thanks and yeah because there was no admin around the server as trickyfox is away for a while now and he told me he wasn't gona be back for a quite time so i thought the server could use an admin.. ad for Rodion he is quite busy himself as well.
Any Thans appreciate your comment Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum