!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.]

+2
P!r@te$ k!ller
Jepo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Empty xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:51 am

Jepo

Hello everyone , I present myself . I'm called Jepo . Pirates killer has telled me about rodion. so I've asked to him his skype , I've added rodion as my friend . Now i've asked him about mod2/1 and He said just make topic. Well here's my apply to be an mod1/2

1) Your usgn : 137411                                                                      
2) Your playtime on the server.    : I've just played 1 hour on the other one                                            
3) Your nickname ( Used on the server )    : Jepo , xM                        
4) Your GMT or Current Time or Country   : Morroco                                
5) Why you're want to be MOD and some words about yourself. : I want to be mod , because Minecraft is a funny game , I wish to play it on the real mode . but my computer won't support it. My words about myself are: I'm an testor , I test for others (if they want me) ,  

Good luck for RoDion! and for all!

2xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Empty Re: xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:30 pm

P!r@te$ k!ller

Sorry Jepo , but first you need to be a vip on this server , so to be vip you need to play 2days on this server (When it open Smile ) , then "MAYBE" you will be accepted to be a mod ..

3xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Empty Re: xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Please wait for server to return before applying. If you don't know, we were the first to make the !MineCraft! server (afaik, probably) and the 2 !MineCraft! servers are just some copycat servers made by immature administrators.

Looking at your application, you look 'new' and you should wait next time till the server is up, you get the required time , meet other requirements, and our '/we/n33d/modz/' announcement.

4xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Empty Re: xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:42 am

D-D3ADxPro

D-D3ADxPro
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Ugh the server isnt even up yet, why not wait until it's up?

I would just apply for VIP first, don't jump over that, you'll get a lower chance of becoming a moderator..

5xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Empty Re: xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:08 am

P!r@te$ k!ller

@D-D3ADxPro : he don;t need to make a vip apply , it's gonna ba automatic -_-" , so play 2 days then you will be vip , after that make apply to mod Smile .

6xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Empty Re: xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

nahhhhhhh

http://Pul9.co

7xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Empty Re: xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Jepo

Server is up! Now ?

8xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Empty Re: xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Ezel

Ezel

i dont know :/

9xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Empty Re: xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:39 pm

Jepo

Yyeah its up... I will be inactive for 2 weeks

10xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Empty Re: xM/Jepo Mod Apply [Closed by T.F.] Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Currently its not time to select new moderators. This topic is closed.
You can try later.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum