!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report x24 ! [some things added]

+7
TheGlixable
Ezel
x24
Obito U
sF*l Roby_Fire
Miron
pirates killer
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Report x24 ! [some things added] Mon May 05, 2014 6:55 pm

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

First topic message reminder :

I now want to report x24 , what he did ?
He used supervise to get weapons (Satchel Charges)

Proof:

1-When he used supervise to get (Satchel Charges)
Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Mc_a-c10

Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Mc_a-c11

2-When he put the (Satchel Charges)
Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Mc_a-c12

Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Mc_a-c13

3-telekillers , and he didn't kick them

x24 is here and e didn't kick them [and he is not fake]

Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Happy_12

telekillers

Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Happy_13

Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Happy_14

Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Happy_11
This what he do and he don't kick players (Spawnkillers, Spawnblockers,etc) and he don't punish who do some bad thing , like saying bad word ..

Last edited by pirates killer on Fri May 09, 2014 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total

26Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 3:59 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Uh , If youvhave stuff then its not spawn kill -.-

http://Pul9.co

27Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 11:17 am

SuperForze12

and roby u too deserve strike for double post xD

28Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 1:57 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

And you superforze...you deserve a strike for writing nonsense things to everywhere...

And that bug is cheating no matter how you use it...so MOD's try not to use it... -.-

29Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 5:40 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

Blinded x24...

You are too "busy" and you can't see...

I kicked this guy...

But you?

Nice.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

30Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 5:46 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Roby, not for bad, u are my good friend but when i read ur posts its make me understand that all mods are bad and u are the best of the all.. so sry

31Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 5:52 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

Nope, no understand...

Im bad too, all are, but another mods are extremely...

Example: x24

32Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 6:55 pm

x24

x24

@roby AKA n00b mod , i kicked that guy 4 times .... i cant ban him(im mod1).... and the guy who can ban him (roby) is spectating me o.O what a mod...

u better shut up , thats my advice to u , cause the more u talk the more you show the admin that u are not a good mod for the server and u may get urself in troble....

i dont know why this guys want to report me so bad, maybe they want to be the only mods here ....

33Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 7:23 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

@x24 Nice moderator...

If you kicked that guy 4 times (supposedly) why after this you give up?

If you like to kick, now it is boring for you?

Why these guys make first a vip apply, 2 days later a mod apply but no work, is only for the status?

or what?

You like freekicks....

All the time he works (sarcasm)

Now.....

What do you want with this important status?

And if you can't ban why no tell me it to me?

You don't like the teamwork for keep sucure the server?

Now needs flmz be admin...

Really Useful Moderator....

34Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 8:46 pm

x24

x24

looool wtf are u talking about ???
the only thing that i understand that u want me to tell u what to do .... really man u wait for a mod1 to tell mod2 what to Do ???
+ chose one lie !!! im a freekicker or i dont kick people o.O

35Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 9:07 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

When i enter i can know the people who kicked 4 times man...

+Another lie, anytimes im in the server but when im playing i see 5 or 6 people kicked and no another mods

reason: x24 is too easy

and you can find a reason?

36Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 9:40 pm

x24

x24

so im freekicker ? than why 6 or 7 posts u saying i dont kick people ?

+ if u was doing ur job as a mod2 and watching spawn u will know why i kick players,but unfortunately u just showed us again that u are mod2 and u dont do ur job u wasting your time in specting other mods , and trying to report them even if u lieing.... to get reputation from lieing n00bs like u !

37Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Thu May 08, 2014 11:56 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

My ask is: what is the real reason for you want be mod?, if you are blinded, you don't see my actions or it no cares for you...

My job is keep secure the server but, what is your job?

38Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 12:38 am

x24

x24

oh ur job is to specting other mods...and in ur mod apply u want to secure the server from spawnkillers and hackers....

u know man i know ur type .... im 90% sure that in ur real life no one cares about what ur saying or what u think  , no one respect u ,and u are a selfish person  ... thats why u came to cs2d trying to prove urself by lies to get peaple respect u o.o
+ if u want to know my job u can ask admin

39Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 12:40 am

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

o.o and you have respect for the people?

and why you are so sure for im specting you and no specting in the spawn and you go there?

probably you like genius....

can prove this?

Surprised nice

40Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 12:48 am

x24

x24

first u didnt deffend urself so im right( at ur real life)
*u dont know noting about me .... u dont know nothing about arabs.... i can knock  u out less than 3 sec, who knows maybe someday u will find me near that left window  at ur house xD ye that one dont look at it ....

+ u can read ur posts u will understand that u was spectating me !!

Last edited by x24 on Fri May 09, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

41Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 1:27 am

sF*l Roby_Fire wrote:If you kicked that guy 4 times (supposedly) why after this you give up?

If you like to kick, now it is boring for you?

Why these guys make first a vip apply, 2 days later a mod apply but no work, is only for the status?

or what?

You like freekicks....

All the time he works (sarcasm)

Now.....

What do you want with this important status?

And if you can't ban why no tell me it to me?

You don't like the teamwork for keep sucure the server?

Now needs flmz be admin...

Really Useful Moderator....

Where's the message saying that he's tired of kicking players

And last off-topic message this thing will be trashed, and temp ban 4 u.

42Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 3:55 am

x24

x24

tell me why this photos ? i didnt understand !

43Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 4:12 am

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Did you read the new rules , NO tele kill , and there are tele killers , and you was there , and you didn't kick them.
I mean : useless mod , just mod for tag and do some abuse Smile.

44Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 4:17 am

x24

x24

man!!! what a server.... n00bs every where .... i cant see any teleportkill in ur screens ..

can some one help why this people want to report me so bad ?
u know what i will explane ur screens to u n00b to understand.. ( free lesson)
*your first screen : just a list of players
*2nd: a player did spawnkill and got kicked after u runned away ( why delay i was eating my food , when i eat my food i cant stop xD )
*3th: just a player named x24 fighting an other 2 players
*4th: a n00b called pirat killed got killed near telepport.... (dont tell me u got killed and u droped usp cause it doesnt caunt a telekill , after u stop going back and forward at teleports to get hp , it will count telekill...
lesson done .... 'till next time and do your homework

45Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 5:42 am

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

First screen , to proof that you was online .
Second and all , they was tele kill , and you lair 100% , you wasn't eat and you didn't kick the tele killers !

46Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 5:44 am

x24

x24

so your shadow told u that !!! u left how u know that i didnt kicked him ?
u want to report the wrong guy my friend

47Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 3:21 pm

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Can you open logs and give me a proof , or just say that you are useless mod

48Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 3:23 pm

x24

x24

yes im useless mod ... rodion has server logs..!!!

49Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 3:31 pm

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

See random , all of you are abusers , just want to make others angry .

50Report x24 ! [some things added] - Page 2 Empty Re: Report x24 ! [some things added] Fri May 09, 2014 3:43 pm

x24

x24

find some other excuse....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum