!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report punisher insult+spawnkilling

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Empty Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Ezel

Ezel

2Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Empty Re: Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:32 pm

SuperForze12

And Noob is insult? -_- somebody name is Noob< then i say come noob = wtf xD so do not make so stupids reports

3Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Empty Re: Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Goku

Goku

Not spawnkill , not insult too .

4Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Empty Re: Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:06 am

SuperForze12

Yeah ezel remove now that u stupid topic

5Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Empty Re: Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:27 am

Ezel

Ezel

And u n00b I say you dont say me stupid... u dumb man stop dont say my topics

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

7Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Empty Re: Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Ezel

Ezel

Kokman I say him please dont say me shut up ... and he again he is verry dumb

8Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Empty Re: Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:47 pm

SuperForze12

And u are "BIG MONKEY" shut up go and Climb up the tree the monkey.. 

9Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Empty Re: Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Ezel

Ezel

Ah you are n00b all know it u spamm all pots dont spmm my topic u n00b

10Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Empty Re: Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:46 pm

ThePaprika277

ThePaprika277
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Superforze and ezel can you stop this war on the forum? It is so pathetic like kids...

Really guys grow up... -.-

And superforze why do you care about this topic? You not leaving? Why do you care about your VIP if you want to leave and get banned? Just LOL...

11Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Empty Re: Report punisher insult+spawnkilling Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:04 pm

Ezel

Ezel

Really this is kid but I say him dont say me shut up and he again he is verry verry dumb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum