!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake flmz's ip and usgn .

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Empty Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Goku

Goku

Turkish player faked flmz today , he used flmz nickname , Trolololo and MJ|FT And he is VIP -_- .

I asked mods to give me screens about identity but they gave me 1 screen only . I hope it can prove something ..  "Thanks mora and Roby"

flmz has VIP color chat .

Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Happy_10

flmz is playing ..

Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Happy_11

flmz can speak turkish .

Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Happy_12

flmz changed name to Trololo .

Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Happy_13

Trololo changed name to MJ|FT

Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Happy_14

And finally , IP and USGN of this flmz .
51780 , 78.179.29.224

Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Happy_15

HELL YEAH , I'm clever enough to caught him >_>

Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Captur10

2Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Empty Re: Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:02 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

sF*l Roby_Fire

No Problem, i hate the "fakers"

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/

3Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Empty Re: Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:27 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Guys rly.. U make BIG problem because this?! He is joking, and now he have to get IP ban. And goku, u '' left the server'' and as i said, u didn't. Cmn guys?! Really, wake up?! All is just watching that screen in safe zone, and wait until someone  break the rule. Or doing all for score.. rly -_- Peace.. And if i even use '' hitman '' name thats doesnt man i stole then name? Hitman -> movie,game?! So ofc others will use that name too. Or what if Glixy is used in other country? Or Flmz?! Or any name?! But maybe he is fake, but calm down. He told in last that he was fake. So peace!

4Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Empty Re: Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Goku

Goku

Tricky Fox and Random are public nicknames so let's fake them ))

5Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Empty Re: Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Ezel

Ezel

Guys see it this is lamia

https://mc2d.forumotion.net/t935-un-ban

Lamia=#6=fake name.........

6Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Empty Re: Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 am

Goku

Goku

Buuuuuuuump

7Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Empty Re: Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:16 am

Ezel

Ezel

Guys I have much sccren where lamia me insult turkish But i dont report him i wait he must usgn and ip banned .

8Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Empty Re: Fake flmz's ip and usgn . Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 am

Mkay, done

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum