!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin , Mods and VIPs .

+9
sF*l Roby_Fire
SuperForze12
TheGlixable
x24
Obito U
Drakon
GodusTR
problem
Goku
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Admin , Mods and VIPs . Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Goku

Goku

First topic message reminder :

Hello Guest ,

Today I'm reporting 12 players . Admin (RandomTroll) , mod (Problem) , mod (Obito u) , VIP looking to be mod (Godus) , VIP looking to be mod (x24) , VIP (Szahotcs lorand !!), VIP (de.gray|DailyMotion) , VIP (-Lamia) , VIP (Muhammad) , VIP (Sniper) , the dick-head (Glixable) and VIP (KoKman).

1-Random Troll : Broke the new rule "Do not build any type of building near spawn . Portal = Building .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Random11

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Random10

2- Problem . : Spawnkilled me , free-kicked me .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Minecr19

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Minecr20

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Minecr21

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Proble10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Proble11

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Proble12

Rodion's logs :

Logs 2:

PS : For first logs , I asked who kicked me , and none answer . But i knew it because problem was outside spawn and when he come to in spawn i knifed him but he didn't die :/

3- Obito u (Steven) : Free-kicked a player just because he blocked the medic zone , more over he is spawn-killer .

Screens :

Spawnkill

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Obito_10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Obito_11

Gambit

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Obito_12

In progress

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Obito_13

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Obito_14

Kicked

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Obito_15

after that he going to read the rules , hell yeah .

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Obito_16

4- Godus : Spawnkiller asking for mod status , even he doesn't deserve VIP status .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Minecr22

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Minecr23

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Gds10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Gds_110

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Gds_210

5- x24 : Insulter a bit , going to be mod for because he is friendly .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 X2410

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 X24_110

6- Szahotcs lorand !! : Clever spawn-killer .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Szahot10

7- de.gray|DailyMotion : Spawnkiller .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Dailym10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Dailym11

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Dailym12

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Dailym13

8- -Lamia : Spawn-killer .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Lamia10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Lamia210

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Lamia_10

9- Muhammad : Spawn-killer .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Muhamm10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Muhamm11

10 - Sniper : Spawn-killer .

Screens :

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Sniper10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Sniper11

11 - Glixable : Spawn-killer and Insulter .

Logs:

Screens :

Glixable : Brainless admins , why you still didn't ban flmz ?

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Xd10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Glixy10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Glixy_10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Glixab10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Glixab11

12- KoKman : Insulter , spammer and faker .

Logs:

Screens : old but still no answer about it .

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Lol_ko10

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Lol_ko11

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Lol_ko12

AND HELL YEA I WASTE 1 DAY FOR THIS REPORT AND NOT SOLVED YET , THANKS ADMINS AND MODS .

Last edited by Goku on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : New players reported .)

26Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am

Dragonn

Dragonn
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

@x24 Killing armed people around/in or while they are leaving the spawn is allowed.
But in case there is a high chance that you will kill some unarmed people meanwhile you are fighting with someone.

27Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:45 pm

x24

x24

xD ty but they didnt repoted me cause m a spawnkiller , im just defending problem and gds cause there is a mess understod overthere and they got on a trap "goku's trap " to make them lose thier VIP
and all people beleved that trap .... ( + gds and problem are my enemies so why u will defend an enemy if u dont have the truth!! )

28Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:44 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Ok, now listen me not '' dick head '' hitman. Is true speaking '' insult'' !? He is rank whore.. when he die even 1 time he get mad and say traitor. I started kill him after he tryed to trap me with portal because did not helped him anymore with get score. Then we all killed him with lamia, and others in screen. He shooted us or me.. And runned near spawn and then i killed him. He got mad because rank down. Maybe some of them really spawnkilled, but i didn't.. And yeah, why flmz is not banned? I got mad, sorry. And hitman is rly idiot. 

29Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Goku

Goku

I sent you my proofs already , you can send your evidence or shut up .

30Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:41 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

First watch ur own mistakes -_-  

Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Minecr18

You are so lucky, because i in accident deleted all screenshots yesterday..

31Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Goku

Goku

Yes , I said "I hate idiots" . If you think you're idiot then it's your problem  Penguin 

32Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:25 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Hahah, u said it accidently, u tryed to say '' idiot '' because enemy..?!

33Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 am

SuperForze12

34Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

Goku

Goku

Bump bump bump , Why no replies for the new players reported ?

35Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:24 pm

The portal is not from me, my portal protects my area (2 portals on my area), that's from other troll.

I really don't know, i don't get it, tricky fox said that the 'new rules' will be on the server soon, how can we fully implement it, if other derps can't see it in the server?

P.S i will fix the forum soon, it's kinda messy.

36Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun May 11, 2014 3:20 am

Hitman-ps

Hitman-ps
Despised

Buuuuuuuuuump

http://Pul9.co

37Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun May 11, 2014 8:08 am

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Hello and to you random civilian
Well to be honest I think random in innocent the rest of its perfect
good job

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

38Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun May 11, 2014 9:02 am

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Lol hitman, where screens reporting ur self for freekick? And u ran to close spawn and killed u.. lool .. And im not lying? Hitman is rank whore

39Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun May 11, 2014 9:12 am

Arhimir

Santa Barbara all over again.

40Admin , Mods and VIPs . - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin , Mods and VIPs . Sun May 11, 2014 9:22 pm

TheGlixable

TheGlixable

Ur report suks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum