!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report a Problem/Violation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Report a Problem/Violation Empty Report a Problem/Violation Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:35 pm

If you can see there are many issues solved, but not yet trashed. Many issues unsolved, yet other humanoids let topics last for a few days, or even a week or two.

Is it just me being Hyper-Active in the forums or other players doesn't visit here frequently?

2Report a Problem/Violation Empty Re: Report a Problem/Violation Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

Good point. I trashed a number of old and/or resolved topics.
Forgive me for my absence, it's been a fairly busy time lately. Not that easy to keep up with the immense amount of text posted daily.

Provided I have the time and willpower I'll have clean the forum up some time next week.

3Report a Problem/Violation Empty Re: Report a Problem/Violation Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

Some of our players came to forum just to take their big prize ( VIP / MOD ) after this they are going to server...and never come back to forum.
Just safezonekill,insult, and then when they are reported ..." ME ??? NO WAY!!! FFFFUCCC YOU!!! "
Uhhm...*sigh* something like this.
Enjoying tea .

4Report a Problem/Violation Empty Re: Report a Problem/Violation Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:07 am

And also, what the goddamn freak? When will the maps could be accepted or rejected, still no replies from admins, not even a nibble.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum