!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psychologist/Psychiatrist Helper.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Psychologist/Psychiatrist Helper. Empty Psychologist/Psychiatrist Helper. Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

If you ever have a problem over your heart all you have to do is just come and talk with me because i can help.
All i want si to help like an Apothecary does do.
If you have problems with morale , if you don't understand well with a person you just can pm to and i will send you an chatbox were we could talk.
If you have a secret you can tell me and i won't tell nobody .
If someone will ask me " What did [...] sayd? " I will answer " Who is that guy? " or " Where should i know ? "
If you have any kind of problem i'm wide open to every request.
Sticky:I won't tell nobody what he have speak.

"Brother stand with me not in front of me or in my back , stand with me and i will heal the deepest wounds that you have"
So if anyone have a problem..he could just pm and i will help him right away.

2Psychologist/Psychiatrist Helper. Empty Re: Psychologist/Psychiatrist Helper. Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Uh, you have remind me that my book about social psychology still not finished. By the way, nice to see some frank and kindly posts like this even if I can't believe in your kindness >_>

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

3Psychologist/Psychiatrist Helper. Empty Re: Psychologist/Psychiatrist Helper. Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

Uuhuhuuh i did saw everything you did typed Smile
Enjoy tea with honey bee Curly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]