!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod application [Accepted]

+3
Apothecary
pirates killer
turntoon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mod application [Accepted] Empty Mod application [Accepted] Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:57 am

turntoon

Name : MilkyWay
USGN ID : 119942
Time in sever : 17d 8 h

I would like to become a MOD2 again, if not possible just Mod 1 or VIP :)
The reason I has been inactive because I went back to my country and I forgot to bring my laptop, so I cannot be online for a long time during my holiday.

Your sincerely,

Last edited by turntoon on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

2Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:58 am

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

he should get his mod !! back !

3Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:39 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

pirates killer wrote:he should get his mod !! back !
I don't think so.(yet)

@turnnoer.er.e.f.d.fvdf.ef...or what is your name , sorry !
1. I wanna know your name on server.(To see if you are active)
2. I wanna know if you will be active and now you will be active
3. Please first make some activity some months and then come and apply again.
Please don't get sad. Maybe you were a good MOD2 and i wish you luck even if you can get it now.
All best.
Regards,
Apothecary

4Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Bonzo

Bonzo
Friend of Community

I personally think that if he used to be a trustworthy and decent moderator, then there shouldn't be a problem with activity. If he says he'll try to be active then his word can be taken for fact.
The server is in need of good moderators.

5Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:55 pm

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

bonzo , he is very good mod , and apothecary his name is MilkyWay he said that in 1) [MilkyWay]

and he is very active Smile

6Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

All i want is to be accept him like mod.
All i want then is to be mod to do the right things on server..
We need mods..active ones...

7Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:38 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Milky do u remember me?? Playing with troll he had changed his name to dog and.......

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

8Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:43 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

You survived about 6 month without internet, you are tough guy, ee. Well, I still remember that you was good moderator, you're active enough since you returned. Lets continue the conversation privately. Maybe you were good mod, many things are changed we also have some things to talk about.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

9Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:44 am

pirates killer

pirates killer
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

hmm yea like apothecary said there is some mods is not active :/ tricky please remove who is not active:)

10Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:58 am

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Uh.. Im not sure about one guy, but I already did it

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

11Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:30 am

CaptainSkipper09

CaptainSkipper09
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator

Man..Now he returned and got his MOD back..

I'm glad his here back after 6 months..Dmn that's the half of the year uh?

Well some don't understand who is he..but that doesn't matter..

12Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Mod application [Accepted] Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

It does matter.
Hope you will do the right thing Milky.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum