!MineCraft! Cs2d Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apothecary [Frozen]

+6
NiaoYman
NeTwOrK
Hitman-ps
qRative
RÅMPÅGÉ
Apothecary
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Apothecary [Frozen] - Page 2 Empty Apothecary [Frozen] Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

First topic message reminder :

1) 121937
       2) 6h 24h
       3) Apothecary
       4) Uhh,yes...old memories . I played on this server some severals months, i want to be mod and i have to emphasize

the word MOD . By being mod i have to do my duty and not to look how cheaters are walking like some rats and every player is getting trampled in my face in a safezone. For me mod is like a job of an Chosen and i have to emphasize again the word CHOSEN because a work of a Chosen is that to make justice everywhere he goes and his principal scope is to destroy the chaos and to bring justice instead of chaos in this way everywhere will remain peace, like how a mod should do when enter the server , to smash the cheater , to punish the abuser , to disrupt the insulter in this way everybody will have a nice indwelling on server. But i forget something to say , indeed something because a job of an Chosen never end's will only end when the chaos will be dilapidated and shaven for eternal even like this i have to say it's reluctantly to escape of chaos, but if i will be honoured with the title of mod i shall bring justice even equitableness and i will triumph in fight against the chaos.
"Chance dies last" .

26Apothecary [Frozen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Apothecary [Frozen] Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Apothecary

Apothecary

I better keep myself for greater good.
Not beating with kids.
And please try to *upgrade* your gramatical.
Thanks for your opinion.
If you say so..that my reputation is bad indeed let's make a bet!
I will make a topic at off-topic and i will put the question " Apothecary have a bad reputation ? " The answers will be Yes/No.
If it will go out "Yes" then i will leave the server perm.
If it will go out "No" then respect me how i'm and don't judge me and other persons.
Shall we do it?

27Apothecary [Frozen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Apothecary [Frozen] Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:25 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

That's like some kid bet,please spare me from your kid games.

28Apothecary [Frozen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Apothecary [Frozen] Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:36 pm

NiaoYman

NiaoYman

Akkini this is not chatbox if u have problems with apo report him simple as that

http://th3clan.newgoo.net

29Apothecary [Frozen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Apothecary [Frozen] Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:38 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

@Akkini i will get it like a "Yes" and stop being like a kid and in same time being some "benighted" .
And you should know something about me , that i like challanges.
@Niaoman , what is done is done Smile
Thanks for opinion everybody.
Waiting for an answer from Admin. ~

30Apothecary [Frozen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Apothecary [Frozen] Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:48 am

Apothecary

Apothecary

An admin please T/C this thing and reject this stupid guy!
He spammed, he swear...and he chanced he's so stupid!OMG!
Please reject him.
Please reject me i'm leaving.
Have a nice day.

When i will come back i will make another application mod.
So please reject this one.

Fox you are good as father thanks daddy.

31Apothecary [Frozen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Apothecary [Frozen] Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:31 pm

AKKINI

AKKINI
Despised

I think he can change,give him a try.

32Apothecary [Frozen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Apothecary [Frozen] Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Tricky Fox

Tricky Fox
Friend of Community

Well. Its nice to see you've changed Apothecary. You made the community here kinda alive. But still not missing the days when I wished to ban you for flaming in every topic.
Go get some rest. Hope you return.

https://mc2d.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum